Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I didn't see this earlier. Stag Left handed uppers only have one proprietary part, which is the bolt and carrier. The lower they sell on their lefty rifles are the same lowers the sell on their regular righties. I just put my Stag lefty upper on my STT-15 lower, no problems. The only completely proprietary system I am aware of is the Rock River LAR-15LH LEF-T. Everything looks like it's completely mirrored (except the mag release so it can accept standard mags).
    From Rainier:

"Compatible with Stag Arms LH BCG only or comparable"

http://www.rainierarms.com/cmt-tact-...upper-receiver

Check the description tab... but still if you need a lefty rifle for a new BCG and upper you can do it pretty cheap.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Down to 18 at Rainier for the CMT uppers. I had to grab some before they were all gone. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate Rainier Arms. Why anyone would use those assholes to sell a limited release is beyond me. They can not handle shipping normal stock products correctly so why let them screw up a item with limited availability is beyond me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I hate Rainier Arms. Why anyone would use those assholes to sell a limited release is beyond me. They can not handle shipping normal stock products correctly so why let them screw up a item with limited availability is beyond me.
    Rainier Arms is the bomb, sorry your personal experience sucked, but I've had nothing but the best from them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This was far from my first order with them. I honestly can not count how many times I purchased from them. In the past 2 months the 3 orders I placed have been a fiasco. Then mix in the attitude whenever you have to call to resolve an issue and IMO they are far from how they used to be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Then mix in the attitude whenever you have to call to resolve an issue and IMO they are far from how they used to be.
    Have you been able to call? Literally every single time I've tried calling - there was no one on the other side ... and I went through every possible call option (5 of them). (Yes, I took time zone consideration into account). They've also had either a very long turn around time for emails ... or I just don't get a response. Don't get me wrong, it's a great company ... but (from my experiences) their customer service department is a bit lacking.

On the bright side though, they did call me when I ordered something that was out of stock (... I guess the actual inventory is not adjusted as frequently on the website ...)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Clean up your language.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? So a forum populated with grown men discussing items you can only own as adults, a mild curse word is too much? Perhaps if it bothers you so much you should enable the censorship settings on the forum. That's about the only way I know of to tell what's allowed or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Have you been able to call? Literally every single time I've tried calling - there was no one on the other side ... and I went through every possible call option (5 of them). (Yes, I took time zone consideration into account). They've also had either a very long turn around time for emails ... or I just don't get a response. Don't get me wrong, it's a great company ... but (from my experiences) their customer service department is a bit lacking.

On the bright side though, they did call me when I ordered something that was out of stock (... I guess the actual inventory is not adjusted as frequently on the website ...)

After messages were left and no return call I had my secretary call until a person answered. It had been 5 working days since I ordered and still no email or even a true charge on the card and not just a hold, I wanted to know what was going on. Before the woman who answered even asked for my info she snapped at me "If you want it faster maybe you should upgrade the shipping." Come to find out the order had not even been processed. After the last order where two $600 barrels were packed like $25 worth of steel pipe with one of the muzzle ends hanging out of the package I knew they were heading down the wrong path.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? So a forum populated with grown men discussing items you can only own as adults, a mild curse word is too much? Perhaps if it bothers you so much you should enable the censorship settings on the forum. That's about the only way I know of to tell what's allowed or not.
    SINNER,

There are other ways of calling out retailers instead of calling them assholes. You know, coherent, well put together posts that clearly spell out why you had an issue. That's what adults do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate to hear that SINNER, but I've never had anything but great service from both Rainiers Arms store and gunsmithing. I've always had my emails answered within 24 hours, and gunsmithing calls me when they have a question about what I'm wanting done. The last barrels I've ordered from them have both come twice wrapped in bubble wrap and in a FedEx box.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything I have ordered from RA has come well packaged, processed in a timely manner, and shipped out in a timely manner. I had to call only once to verify that the order I placed had the correct FFL and I reached a person with no problems. My experiences with them has been good.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    SINNER,

There are other ways of calling out retailers instead of calling them assholes. You know, coherent, well put together posts that clearly spell out why you had an issue. That's what adults do.
    When I am discussing adult's behavior I agree but when the woman I am dealing with puts me on hold and transfers me to a co-worker, who then states "She has had a bad day, She's frustrated" I am no longer having a discussion regarding adults, I am at the bus stop in high school talking like a sailor. LMFAO Point taken but I still stand by my usage of "asshole" as a apt description of the staff at Rainier. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No retailer or manufacturer is immune to bad CS. It happens.

Just to be clear, on this forum, you will be professional about it. If you want to go on a hate filled rant, you may do so on your own Facebook account.

Now if you want to provide an articulated post about your bad experience somewhere, that's fine.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Everything I have ordered from RA has come well packaged, processed in a timely manner, and shipped out in a timely manner. I had to call only once to verify that the order I placed had the correct FFL and I reached a person with no problems. My experiences with them has been good.
    Hmmm that's weird then. Must be the holidays then.