Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms UltraMatch 9mm Barrel

More and more stuff to the 9mm lately and now Rainier Arms has listed a UltraMatch 9mm Barrel - 5" on the site now.

Introducing our 9x19 mm barrel using the finest blank (Shilen). Our goal is to mass produce them to bring them to market at the most competitive prices. Our UltraMatch Barrels start out as Shilen blanks and contoured to our specifications.

Features:

Stainless Steel Match Grade Shilen Blank
    Length: 5"
    Twist: 1:8
    Thread Pitch: 1/2 X 28
    Bead Blasted Finish
    Wight 9.9 oz

Wonder if other barrel lengths are coming or any plans for a bolt ?....One day I'll finish my 9mm build..

Name:  rainier-arms-ultramatch-9mm-barrel-5-ra-um9mm-5-by-rainier-arms-llc-2e1.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  14.1 KB

Name:  rainier-arms-ultramatch-9mm-barrel-5-ra-um9mm-5-by-rainier-arms-llc-cd7.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  14.5 KB

Name:  rainier-arms-ultramatch-9mm-barrel-5-ra-um9mm-5-by-rainier-arms-llc-f10.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  17.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now if I could just find a factory sbr lower for us Wa folk.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    Now if I could just find a factory sbr lower for us Wa folk.
    There's options most are more $$$ aero has a decent SBR deal for us wa folks who can't form 1 shit ..

UW/rainier ,heard any other 9mm ra stuff coming , like bolts and other barrels, muzzle devices?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking for an Glock specific factor sbr 9mm lower like a Angstadt Arms since I cant afford a Kriss .
    I had a matching CMT lower to my lefty upper that was about a week shy of passing that got denied during our form 1 debacle .
    I know Chip at Cascade has new sbr lowers coming in soon but they are $300+ .
    My only hope is we can amend our form 1 issues before 41p so I can sbr some more of my lowers .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm I the only one that thinks "Ultra Match" in 9mm seems like over kill? For the competitive bench-rest 9mm shooter I'm sure it's a dream come true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I'm I the only one that thinks "Ultra Match" in 9mm seems like over kill? For the competitive bench-rest 9mm shooter I'm sure it's a dream come true.
    Probably.

The UM is just the name of their line that uses Shilen blanks. They just wanted to keep the names consistent throughout the lineup.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure it's just an extension of Shilen's classifications. They have match and select match grade barrels.