Downloads
    Uploads

Yankee Hill Machine

Anyone have any experience with Yankee Hill Machine? I am thinking of picking up one of their complete uppers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would STRONGLY advise against that. You can do a lot better for what they charge ($600-$850

I really dislike the way their uppers are configured. Too much YHM aftermarket garbage everywhere

for what they are charging, you could get a much higher quality upper with less "bling"
    Last edited by parabellum; 14 October 2008 at 16:20.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just say no to YHM
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their suppressors are okay on a tigh budget (heavy mostly), and they make a few really handy products at a low price. If you want a rail system for a range gun, that's the place to look for something cheap and functional.

You'd be far better off getting an LMT, BCM, CMMG, RRA, Sabre upper, and adding a TROY, DanielDefense, KAC, LT, VLTOR, or other handguard do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who is BCM? Can't find any info on them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would look at LMT and Noveske it it were me. The Noveske is going to be slightly higher quality, but the LMT is top notch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by urikagold View Post
    Who is BCM? Can't find any info on them.
    Bravo Company Manufacturing. they make very good uppers, but not complete weapons. you can buy their stuff at this website, but they are all sold out right now. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ there are some other vendors who carry their uppers tho, you might find one in stock somewhere else.

i agree with Stickman, Noveske is my personal favorite. in my opinion they make the best upper on the market. LMT and BCM are the best as far as service-rifle quality uppers...but Noveske exceeds even the stringent requirements applied to service arms.

you can get a Noveske N4 Basic upper for around the same price as the most accessory encrusted YHM upper from their website. $945 for a 14.5" CAR Basic, $975 for a 16" midlength Basic.