Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did You Win? Post Your Pics here

....what's this? im not expecting any packages...Rainier Arms? I didn't order from them...

WHAT?! NO WAY!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU UWONE77, MR. AND MRS. STICK, RAINIER ARMS, AND LANTAC USA!!!!!!
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads

Did You Win? Post Your Pics here

Stickman 100k Giveaway winners, feel free to post your winnings here. I'll move a few posts over as they come in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all you guys! Nice to see the pics of all of the winnings! I know I better start seeing some build threads!

Have most of the winners come forward to claim prizes UW? I've only seen a handful in the discussion thread, including myself, FT, and GOST.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is gonna be a sick thread.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Congrats to all you guys! Nice to see the pics of all of the winnings! I know I better start seeing some build threads!

Have most of the winners come forward to claim prizes UW? I've only seen a handful in the discussion thread, including myself, FT, and GOST.
    Some I've been able to contact, others haven't logged into the site since they entered. Not sure if they're paying attention.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Some I've been able to contact, others haven't logged into the site since they entered. Not sure if they're paying attention.
    they must not have read the rules that you're not hunting down people to give them their prize lol
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Woke up and found this when I went to the mailbox - it is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Stickman, UWone, WEVO, Right to Beat Arms & Supply and Ranier (they shipped it)!

Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to see all the pics. :)
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Woke up and found this when I went to the mailbox - it is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Stickman, UWone, WEVO, Right to Beat Arms & Supply and Ranier (they shipped it)!

Boy howdy, that is a pretty piece! What's the finish like? Never felt nickel Teflon. Imagine she's pretty slippery, no pun intended.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a really slick upper! Congrats and thanks for posting for us to see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkb513 View Post
    That is a really slick upper! Congrats and thanks for posting for us to see.
    If you look in the original Thank You thread I made I've posted it test fitted to the lower receiver
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually just looked at the thread. I had to wipe away some drool! Looks amazing! Can't wait to see the finished pistol =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkb513 View Post
    I actually just looked at the thread. I had to wipe away some drool! Looks amazing! Can't wait to see the finished pistol =D
    I'm doing the pistol as a 7.62x39 pistol and will put a 10½" barrel on it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    ... hey now; don't forget about me haha

Smith - how do you like the upper so far? I bet it feels sleek to the touch. By the way - that's a nice addition of the punisher dust cover.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The finish feels almost like satin. It's really nice and smooth. I like the silver grey color a lot also. It's going to make the pistol simply look awesome. I suspect that the no matter what bolt carrier I get for it, it's siimply going to glide through. With FDE for the grip that Josh sent me and after I cut down one of the FDE foam pads that Jim sent with the Phase 5 pistol tube, put an FDE handguard on it (Parallax Tactical says they have a couple 9.2" FDE blem rails lying around - so I'll buy one of them). Well, the final pistol is just going to look fantastic. I'm sure it will shoot great too. I was going to buy the barrel next, but I really want one of those Parallax handguards while they still have those couple blem ones available so I think I'll get that first. I know I'll be happier with that than some of the little bit cheaper alternatives. I've asked them to save one for me for a little while until I can afford it. I think the final gun is going to look so good that it will be irrelevant if the FDE parts aren't all exactly the same color. It's going to give the pistol a LOT of character. It's really great to win something, but it's even more astounding to win something you actually need. I fit it to the lower receiver and my wife said "nice, looks like it's almost done". She doesn't quite understand that there's still ~$440 to go!