Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ddearmon2010 View Post
    they must not have read the rules that you're not hunting down people to give them their prize lol
    Look on the bright side. If people don't claim their prizes then there will be something like a Christmas or New Years giveaway
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    The finish feels almost like satin. It's really nice and smooth. I like the silver grey color a lot also. It's going to make the pistol simply look awesome. I suspect that the no matter what bolt carrier I get for it, it's siimply going to glide through. With FDE for the grip that Josh sent me and after I cut down one of the FDE foam pads that Jim sent with the Phase 5 pistol tube, put an FDE handguard on it (Parallax Tactical says they have a couple 9.2" FDE blem rails lying around - so I'll buy one of them). Well, the final pistol is just going to look fantastic. I'm sure it will shoot great too. I was going to buy the barrel next, but I really want one of those Parallax handguards while they still have those couple blem ones available so I think I'll get that first. I know I'll be happier with that than some of the little bit cheaper alternatives. I've asked them to save one for me for a little while until I can afford it. I think the final gun is going to look so good that it will be irrelevant if the FDE parts aren't all exactly the same color. It's going to give the pistol a LOT of character. It's really great to win something, but it's even more astounding to win something you actually need. I fit it to the lower receiver and my wife said "nice, looks like it's almost done". She doesn't quite understand that there's still ~$440 to go!
    I'm actually a fan of FDE not all matching. The slightly different shades break it up

Downloads
    Uploads
    This pistol is going to look so slick UWone. I'm planning on buying the 7.62x39 FDE mags from ASC for it too. I'm going to get one 20 round mag and one 30 round mag. That's what I've put in the budget.

I like that with the different shades. It looks great.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh boy theres gonna be pressure on us winners! i dont think ill be starting my build anytime soon though ;(
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberal_Strong View Post
    ....what's this? im not expecting any packages...Rainier Arms? I didn't order from them...

WHAT?! NO WAY!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU UWONE77, MR. AND MRS. STICK, RAINIER ARMS, AND LANTAC USA!!!!!!
    that is cool enjoy it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Woke up and found this when I went to the mailbox - it is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Stickman, UWone, WEVO, Right to Beat Arms & Supply and Ranier (they shipped it)!

shiny looks cool congrats

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm actually a fan of FDE not all matching. The slightly different shades break it up

that FDE looks nice on that lower

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    like the scar? 50 shades of tan..
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Woke up and found this when I went to the mailbox - it is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Stickman, UWone, WEVO, Right to Beat Arms & Supply and Ranier (they shipped it)!

that is a thing of beauty... can't wait to see the complete build when your done
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to again thank Stickman, UW, everyone who helped run the giveaway, and all the manufacturers for graciously donating to Stick's giveaway to allow this endeavor to happen. I've learned about quite a few number of companies that I've never heard of before that I'm sure I'll be visiting over the years to come.

A quick sneak peak:

More images to come!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I would like to again thank Stickman, UW, everyone who helped run the giveaway, and all the manufacturers for graciously donating to Stick's giveaway to allow this endeavor to happen. I've learned about quite a few number of companies that I've never heard of before that I'm sure I'll be visiting over the years to come.

A quick sneak peak:

More images to come!
    Teaser, that's like showing the cover of a playboy but not letting anyone see what's inside

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT.G View Post
    Teaser, that's like showing the cover of a playboy but not letting anyone see what's inside
    I try

But in all seriousness - I just wanted to throw a quick one up, since I'm planning on posting some (not so really) "studio" quality ones later when I get the chance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Open the box Thompson!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Open the box Thompson!
    Oh trust me I did - it's sooo purty

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my best brad pitt impersonation. What's in the boooox?
    Last edited by Lkb513; 24 October 2014 at 16:43.