Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 328 of 328
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    425
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    just run around your house saying PUF PUF PUF
    Who says I didnt. lol

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,198
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    Who says I didnt. lol
    lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Newyorkistan
    Posts
    592
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    [[/IMG]Here's something I won from Stickman. Just found out how to post, sorry so late to the party. Hendershot's AR upper, 1:9 twist, carbine length gas system. Looks great, shooting it for the first time soon. [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Tyrannosaur; 10 April 2015 at 15:36. Reason: figuring out photo bucket

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,465
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I didn't know that was you!

    Nice win.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Newyorkistan
    Posts
    592
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thank you, I've been trying to upload a photo but suck at computers. Finally a friend showed me how to photobucket. Just got some MBUS pros for it.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    891
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Awesome! Good looking upper...

    Here's the CMT upper I won with a Tromix .458Socom 10" barrel attached, as well as his brake. Also a OEM Weapons and Supply handguard (a Stick gaw supporter) all on top of my stamped SBR
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,465
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Thank you, I've been trying to upload a photo but suck at computers. Finally a friend showed me how to photobucket. Just got some MBUS pros for it.
    I was the one that shipped it off to you behind enemy lines... did not realize a WEVO regular won the shirt contest. Congrats man. Great design and I hope we see something come out of it from Stick's end soon.

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    4,504
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I didn't know that was you!

    Nice win.
    Haha, I was just about to post "so that was YOU" just joking around. Been dying to know who won the shirt contests!

    Knowing mine were clearly winners, I had to see who beat me.
    Haha. Nice, love seeing pics.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, WTGB, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    [[/IMG]Here's something I won from Stickman. Just found out how to post, sorry so late to the party. Hendershot's AR upper, 1:9 twist, carbine length gas system. Looks great, shooting it for the first time soon. [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Slick upper for sure. Hendershot's is in my hometown here in MD.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Newyorkistan
    Posts
    592
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks guys. Wasn't sure if I should reveal the win and like I said I'm not computer savy. Definitely the coolest thing I've won.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Newyorkistan
    Posts
    592
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I was the one that shipped it off to you behind enemy lines... did not realize a WEVO regular won the shirt contest. Congrats man. Great design and I hope we see something come out of it from Stick's end soon.
    Thank you for shipping it and the kind words. I hope to see something too. When Stickman notified me of the win I was awstruck.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,277
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Thank you for shipping it and the kind words. I hope to see something too. When Stickman notified me of the win I was awstruck.
    Anyway you could reveal your winning design?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Newyorkistan
    Posts
    592
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Sorry bit I can not show the image.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •