Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is going commando tacti-cool or tacti-uncool?

Now I'm not talking Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando but rather Lindsay Lohan. Cause if you're a prepper that would be one less item you would have to worry about.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Now I'm not talking Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando but rather Lindsay Lohan.
    ummm......ummm.....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Depends on the circumstances I guess
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends if it's laundry day lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Going commando could potentially make a lot of room in your bug out bag. Less laundry for your wife also.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll say as a former grunt that spent a lot of time earning the moniker "dirty, nasty leg", I never wore underwear in uniform unless it was in dress uniform or in garrison formation days etc. You just couldn't. Heat and sweat combined with all that gear and movement and stuff means CHAFING. When I was a Spec 4 and landing in Kuwait for desert training prior to deploying with OIF, I didn't heed my fellow machine gunner's advice who'd already done a hitch in Kuwait in 2001 with 3rd ID. Big mistake. Over the course of a 120*+ day doing CQB and mounted exercises, I had literally chafed a half dollar size patch of skin off the right side of my scrot. Nothing like having someone ask if you're on your period as a dude because of the blood in the junkular region of your trousers. Trying to get that to heal in a constantly hot, sweaty environment over the next few weeks was nearly impossible. NEVER AGAIN

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT is going commando, and he said he would send you his panties he was wearing last night when the three of us were announced for those Parallax rails...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Going commando also means NO panti lines.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welllll.... it depends really. If it's summer, yes, if it's winter here in the mountains no. At 20 below zero every bit of extra clothing is helpful.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I'll say as a former grunt that spent a lot of time earning the moniker "dirty, nasty leg", I never wore underwear in uniform unless it was in dress uniform or in garrison formation days etc. You just couldn't. Heat and sweat combined with all that gear and movement and stuff means CHAFING. When I was a Spec 4 and landing in Kuwait for desert training prior to deploying with OIF, I didn't heed my fellow machine gunner's advice who'd already done a hitch in Kuwait in 2001 with 3rd ID. Big mistake. Over the course of a 120*+ day doing CQB and mounted exercises, I had literally chafed a half dollar size patch of skin off the right side of my scrot. Nothing like having someone ask if you're on your period as a dude because of the blood in the junkular region of your trousers. Trying to get that to heal in a constantly hot, sweaty environment over the next few weeks was nearly impossible. NEVER AGAIN
    Couldn't have said it better myself! Hooah

Downloads
    Uploads
    Former11B your boys need something to lower the friction coefficient, like maybe Pam.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Think about it, this is the real reason there is NO underwear in Stick's giveaway.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gost...What the hell is this thread about????

..lol....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gost. You moonlight in yoga pants don't you =P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yoga pants need pockets.
    flickr
    facebook