Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    To be honest I don't have permission from my wife to go commando.
    This is when you hide all of her underwear and say you have no idea what happened to them. And strangely all of your disappeared as well!

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's not that easily fooled. Darn that sharp woman.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Former11B your boys need something to lower the friction coefficient, like maybe Pam.
    If Pam can lower my friction coefficient, send her my way!

It was just a rough (literally) combination of sand, sweat, heat, and constant movement that started that pants party. Remember the scene from Stand by Me after they wade through the swamp and realize they have leeches all over, and then Wil Wheaton reaches down his shorts are realizes a leech is on his junk? That's how I felt when I first examined the "damage" that day... but I didn't pass out unfortunately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    GOST not wearing underwear, FT dirtying his underwear, and now Pam... Things are getting a bit freaky on WEVO Late Nite

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    GOST not wearing underwear, FT dirtying his underwear, and now Pam... Things are getting a bit freaky on WEVO Late Nite
    Yeah... I have to agree. Not quite sure why GOST started a thread that devolved into advanced crotch rot myself. Weird, even for me.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads

It was just a rough (literally) combination of sand, sweat, heat, and constant movement that started that pants party. Remember the scene from Stand by Me after they wade through the swamp and realize they have leeches all over, and then Wil Wheaton reaches down his shorts are realizes a leech is on his junk? That's how I felt when I first examined the "damage" that day... but I didn't pass out unfortunately.
    Do you happen to be a Treky?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you happen to be a Treky?
    If this is a serious question...no. I've seen some of the shows (next gen and DS9 because visiting my inlaws something like that is always on the TV). If it's a joke...I missed it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT.G View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself! Hooah
    I'll say as a former grunt that spent a lot of time earning the moniker "dirty, nasty leg", I never wore underwear in uniform unless it was in dress uniform or in garrison formation days etc. You just couldn't. Heat and sweat combined with all that gear and movement and stuff means CHAFING. When I was a Spec 4 and landing in Kuwait for desert training prior to deploying with OIF, I didn't heed my fellow machine gunner's advice who'd already done a hitch in Kuwait in 2001 with 3rd ID. Big mistake. Over the course of a 120*+ day doing CQB and mounted exercises, I had literally chafed a half dollar size patch of skin off the right side of my scrot. Nothing like having someone ask if you're on your period as a dude because of the blood in the junkular region of your trousers. Trying to get that to heal in a constantly hot, sweaty environment over the next few weeks was nearly impossible. NEVER AGAIN
    Um wouldn't certain "things" get a bit sticky? At least with some kind of fabric between the goods and your leg you wont have a clinger..... ;-) Happy Friday!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    Um wouldn't certain "things" get a bit sticky? At least with some kind of fabric between the goods and your leg you wont have a clinger..... ;-) Happy Friday!
    BSTL is a bad situation all around...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    BSTL is a bad situation all around...
    I don't have that issue, my junk is secure in one spot. I can't imagine it being "comfy" either way in that kind of heat! Ya'll need crotch fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Walk around Washington, D.C. in mid summer...you'll need an ice pack and a pillow between your legs for a month. That city is so hot it isn't even funny.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope! no can do.. only time i do is when i am at home. I need some sort of separation between the goods!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kilt and a thigh holster for underwear is all you need

Downloads
    Uploads
    Former11B your boys need something to lower the friction coefficient, like maybe Pam.
    great, so just fry em off instead of rubbing em off? you're so cruel gost, lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aatheiss View Post
    Hey, tight-fitting cargo pants look hot as hell...... on females! I would be afraid to see a pair on a dude... might have to invest in eye bleach, sounds like they'll be making a profit soon... lol!
    yeh, when you glance and may possibly get a view of something attractive and instead are eye-raped by some dude's mooseknuckle....yeh, no bueno
    Last edited by RobSWVA; 24 October 2014 at 21:17.