Hey all,

I've been looking hard at suppressors for my first NFA item. I'm looking at getting a trust as well with a lawyer the gun shop recommended to me or I may go with a online option depending on the price of the lawyer.

I was at the gun shop, which is a 90 minute drive for me, to get my new DDM4v5 :D. We talked about suppressors and he brought out, what I'm assuming is what all he had instock, which was...

AAC SR7
AAC 762 SDN-6
SpecWar 762
Phantom 308
Phantom Ti 308

Recommending me to get a larger suppressor in case I go a bigger caliber. Cause currently all I have is a AR15 556 rifle. I originally wanted the Saker, but I didn't ask him about it, but I assume he could get it in. I probably will not get anything bigger than a 556 since my next purchases I see to be 2 more pistols and a shotgun. So, I'm not really sure it is worth going 762 but it don't hurt I guess lol.

Out of the choices above I didn't really like the Phantom 308, It was just heavy. He recommended to me to get the AAC SR-7 just because of the new mounting system. I did like all of the others though.

My main concern is having good sound reduction, durability and not overally heavy along with a fair price. They all felt good weight wise but the Phantom to me atleast. I think the shop gave me a fair price for all of those mentioned though. I thought about emailing them and asking if they have a Saker or could get one in.

Any suggestions on the ones listed that they got in stock? I can't really find much information on the AAC SR-7 for comparisons.

Thanks!