Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha :). No Im from Pennsylvania.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my trust from Coyote Rifleworks and I must say it is well written and definitely worth the money. Got it within 6 hours, but the file was corrupted and I contacted Eric right away in the morning and he got back to me promptly and sent me a new file and everything is good! :) Very happy with the service. Now I just need to get it notarized by everyone lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Got my trust from Coyote Rifleworks and I must say it is well written and definitely worth the money. Got it within 6 hours, but the file was corrupted and I contacted Eric right away in the morning and he got back to me promptly and sent me a new file and everything is good! :) Very happy with the service. Now I just need to get it notarized by everyone lol.
    Well done! Have you made a final decision on your first NFA purchase?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    We have a few dealers in AZ that do this. Just don't make the dealer a co-Trustee!
    I personally wouldn't touch a trust from a gun store. They are there to sell you NFA items, not provide legal documents. Who made the trust and are they going to represent you if the trust is deemed invalid later?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I personally wouldn't touch a trust from a gun store. They are there to sell you NFA items, not provide legal documents. Who made the trust and are they going to represent you if the trust is deemed invalid later?
    I wouldn't put any "real" assets in a gun store trust. But to get a few stamps on some cans and a few SBRs? I don't care. I don't realistically see a scenario where the trust, which has already been reviewed by the examiner or whatever, would be scrutinized again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wouldn't put any "real" assets in a gun store trust. But to get a few stamps on some cans and a few SBRs? I don't care. I don't realistically see a scenario where the trust, which has already been reviewed by the examiner or whatever, would be scrutinized again.
    Death of the trustee? Moving to another state? Any other changes in life situation?

Some people may not care about these things, others might, but either way they're things to consider.

Also, at the point of a couple of cans and a couple of SBRs you're talking about $4k+ potentially worth of assets that the trust owns. Makes that $200-300 initial price difference seem much less than some make it out to be.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Death of the trustee? Moving to another state? Any other changes in life situation?

Some people may not care about these things, others might, but either way they're things to consider.

Also, at the point of a couple of cans and a couple of SBRs you're talking about $4k+ potentially worth of assets that the trust owns. Makes that $200-300 initial price difference seem much less than some make it out to be.
    This.

I have almost 20 stamps. I'm not going to use the gun store trust with "insert your name here"

Your experiences may vary.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    Well done! Have you made a final decision on your first NFA purchase?
    I'm pretty set on the Saker 7.62 once I finish getting it notarized this Friday :) Hopefully haha.