Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    this is what i did i got a trust first then i got a .22lr suppressor now i am saving money to get maybe a .30cal or a 5.56 suppressor

if i get the 30cal can that will cover from 308 down to .22lr
    if i get the 5.56 can that will cover all 22 cal bullets
    I recommend highly against shooting .22lr through a sealed centerfire rifle can. You have no way to clean out the built up lead that .22lr leaves behind. Five, ten, even a hundred rounds won't make that much difference but after a thousand or more your can is going to get heavier and the sound attenuation will decrease as it fills with lead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talked to the one Lawyer last night. He wants to charge $500. Then additional $250 if I allow him to be a Co-Trustee since he owns his own class 3 business and said I could have him re-sell my stuff If I wanted and if go with him on the trust he will do all paper work for free and all that jazz. He seemed like a nice guy but I don't think so since he is 3+ hours away, He kept inviting me to come down to his place and go shoot at his facility. He said he mostly caters to Doctors and stuff that want to be fully catered to so thats why he does all this extra stuff.

I'm going to call the local lawyer in my area to talk to him. He charges $500 he told me via email but need to setup a appointment. I just want to get the trust done cause the more I look at this stuff the more anxious I get lol :). I still keep leaning towards Coyote Rifleworks or Silencer Shops trust but we will see how the talk with the lawyer goes first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My dealer set up a trust for free is this not standard ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Talked to the one Lawyer last night. He wants to charge $500. Then additional $250 if I allow him to be a Co-Trustee since he owns his own class 3 business and said I could have him re-sell my stuff If I wanted and if go with him on the trust he will do all paper work for free and all that jazz. He seemed like a nice guy but I don't think so since he is 3+ hours away, He kept inviting me to come down to his place and go shoot at his facility. He said he mostly caters to Doctors and stuff that want to be fully catered to so thats why he does all this extra stuff.

I'm going to call the local lawyer in my area to talk to him. He charges $500 he told me via email but need to setup a appointment. I just want to get the trust done cause the more I look at this stuff the more anxious I get lol :). I still keep leaning towards Coyote Rifleworks or Silencer Shops trust but we will see how the talk with the lawyer goes first.
    I wouldn't put him on the trust. Is that just me?? I haven't heard or seen that done before

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xAZxE30x View Post
    I wouldn't put him on the trust. Is that just me?? I haven't heard or seen that done before
    NOPE!!! Alarm bells going off in my head!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I recommend highly against shooting .22lr through a sealed centerfire rifle can. You have no way to clean out the built up lead that .22lr leaves behind. Five, ten, even a hundred rounds won't make that much difference but after a thousand or more your can is going to get heavier and the sound attenuation will decrease as it fills with lead.
    yes i know but i was think worst case scenario if some thing happens to my .22lr suppressor

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    not ever body dose that

Downloads
    Uploads

look around that sound more like if any thing happens to you he gets to keep all your stuff that is under your trust

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    look around that sound more like if any thing happens to you he gets to keep all your stuff that is under your trust
    Lol exactly. The dude is probably set to inherit plenty when people start droppin! Seems very fishy

Downloads
    Uploads

Why in the world would you allow him to be on the trust? You're perfectly capable to reselling your NFA items (although it's usually not worth it and you'd be taking a huge hit as the market for used NFA items suck) But he's allowing you to "let" him be on the trust for another $250? Run... Run far far away.

I've looked at the Coyote Rifleworks Trust, I'd also consider them like I mentioned before. Or at least give them a call and explain your concerns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like a good idea to me. PLUS... you're paying him extra. I say... GO FOR IT!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    We have a few dealers in AZ that do this. Just don't make the dealer a co-Trustee!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My trust states that upon my death I will be cremated loaded into lead ammo and fired through my suppressor in an sbr off the Golden Gate Bridge through a Prius and a rainbow to finally wind up in a Ca condor .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Im not doing that lawyer, no worries guys! I've chatted with Coyote Rifleworks on Facebook and in email today and I've decided to go with them. GOing to fill out the form tonight and hopefully get it back next week to get notarized and go thru silencer shop to get my first NFA item :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats it's like loosing your virginity a special time in your life . I had too wait 33 years to move from commiefornia to live my stamp collector dreams . You aren't in Wa by chance ?