Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday?

Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Birthday?

Well... my wife just surprised me a little bit. She just finished with a weekly checkup at the OB/GYN, looks like our baby will be coming a week or so early!

She's been having high blood pressure, and apparently that can cause issues if we wait, so they're going to induce tomorrow evening.

If any of you are praying folks, I'd really appreciate you sending some up on our behalf

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aatheiss View Post
    Well... my wife just surprised me a little bit. She just finished with a weekly checkup at the OB/GYN, looks like our baby will be coming a week or so early!

She's been having high blood pressure, and apparently that can cause issues if we wait, so they're going to induce tomorrow evening.

If any of you are praying folks, I'd really appreciate you sending some up on our behalf
    Thoughts and prayers sent man! My first nephew was born last Wednesday, and until then I didn't know it was possible to love someone that much, and he's not even my own.

Praying that you have a healthy baby and everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this your first? Boy or girl?
    Kids are awesome. We had our second in July, and our first just hit his "terrible two's"
    Having a quiet house is waaaay overrated

Best wishes to you and the mrs. Praying for a healthy baby and no complications during delivery!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayers up. Congrats!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayers for you and your family. Congrats and keep us all posted.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats.... you will be in our prayers that everything goes smoothly.
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. This is our first, expecting a girl. I'm half overwhelmed right now, getting everything situated with my superiors so I'm where I need to be.

The timing actually works out better this way. Her original due date was set less than a week before I TDY for a month...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aatheiss View Post
    The timing actually works out better this way. Her original due date was set less than a week before I TDY for a month...
    Wow - sounds like this does work out better. Happy for both of you & congrats!

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll be pullin for ya, congrats on the coming bundle of joy. It'll be crazy at first then it will be awesome, well other than no sleep.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending prayers for all three of you and I expect pictures when shes here. *I have to live vicariously through all of you with the babies* :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get all the sleep you can tonight, you're gonna need it. God bless you and your family.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Get all the sleep you can tonight, you're gonna need it. God bless you and your family.
    Heard that. My brothers wife was induced last Monday and he baby didn't come til Wednesday. He said Thursday night the baby cried for over an hour and he was dead to the world. Not asleep, but so sleep deprived that he didn't even hear the baby going nuts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the little one. Cinnamon is great for lowering blood pressure. As a dad of 2 the best advice I can give is DO NOT let them vaccinate your baby. The side effects are devastating. Do some research on the topic and regardless of what they say you can opt out of them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aatheiss just checking for updates to see how everything went.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa