Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Texas heart shot

Ive hit fletching and nocks. But never this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curse you! I stick to this forum because there is little to no mention of archery, and I really want to buy another bow! The more of this I see the more I want one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I had to share it. Might not do it again. I have been sighting and shooting my new bow all day today. I enjoy it about as much as going to the gun range. It's cheaper too. Until you do this or lose arrows when you try a really long shot. Carbon arrows can get expensive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Curse you! I stick to this forum because there is little to no mention of archery, and I really want to buy another bow! The more of this I see the more I want one!
    Well then, have you held the new Hoyt Carbon Spyders? Or the Bowtech Carbons?? Nice shot btw bball.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Straight up Robin Hood.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Well then, have you held the new Hoyt Carbon Spyders? Or the Bowtech Carbons?? Nice shot btw bball.
    I've held the bowtech. Still a bit rich for my blood. Likely gonna go with one of last years PSE x-drive's when the 2015 models come out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks GaSwamper. I was fondling a bear arena 30 at the local archery shop too. Schweet. Bows can be as bad as guns. In the fact that that you cant ever have enough.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bball212000 View Post
    Thanks GaSwamper. I was fondling a bear arena 30 at the local archery shop too. Schweet. Bows can be as bad as guns. In the fact that that you cant ever have enough.
    That arena 30 is sweet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is fantastic. I only saw it happen 1 time in all my years. It was a friend's future wife the first time we all shot together and the first year she was shooting a bow. I chalked it up as dumb luck but she has did it 2 more times in the past 5 years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's cool until you think about the replacement cost.
    Out through the night and the whispering breezes
    To the place where they keep the imaginary diseases

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've held the bowtech. Still a bit rich for my blood. Likely gonna go with one of last years PSE x-drive's when the 2015 models come out.
    Whaaaat. No you can't skimp on some of the finest most advanced pieces of equipment on the planet. You don't want last years model, you want a flagship model, you need a flagship model. Does this help any?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Whaaaat. No you can't skimp on some of the finest most advanced pieces of equipment on the planet. You don't want last years model, you want a flagship model, you need a flagship model. Does this help any?
    No it doesn't. My buddy has a bowtech carbon and it is awesome. I just can't bring myself to spend 1500 on a bow. Hard enough to pull the trigger on a 700-800 dollar bow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with gaswamper. Next year i will have the bear agenda 30. Well if I dont buy or build more rifles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never could I see myself spending 1500 on a bow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it doesn't. My buddy has a bowtech carbon and it is awesome. I just can't bring myself to spend 1500 on a bow. Hard enough to pull the trigger on a 700-800 dollar bow.
    Me neither ha, I could kick myself though I found a like new not a scratch Bowtech Carbon overdrive the other on a used rack for $400, and I walked away! But I had just got through fondling a Sig nightmare .45 that im obsessed with and had it in my mind. Also I already own a Darton Pro Duel Sync 3800 shooting 318 fps with a 27.5'' draw that will bust nocks at 30yds and pass an arrow from the chest to the ham of a doe.