Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

New Sponsor: Arisaka Defense

Just wanted to welcome Arisaka Defense as one of our newest site sponsors. Some of you may be familiar or have seen them before as they've joined Stick's giveaway. Arisaka Defense is also run by one of our long time members here, Slippers.

Arisaka makes a full line of KeyMod, M-Lok, and Centurion Arms CMR accessories.

About Arisaka Defense:

Arisaka LLC is a design and manufacturing company, owned and operated by Walter Fowler and William Roberson. They share an ardent enthusiasm for shooting sports and seek to create unique, well-engineered components and accessories for the shooting industry.

Both Walt and Will hold the men and women who serve our country in high regard. Their family ties to the U.S. military span several generations, reaching back to World War II. Walt grew up as an Air Force brat and Will is an Army brat, and both their fathers are Vietnam veterans. During World War II, Will had a grandfather on the USS Arkansas and USS Shangri-La, and an uncle in the 442nd RCT.

As Japanese Americans, they chose the name Arisaka to honor their cultural background and show respect for Arisaka Nariakira, one of Japan's most iconic weapons designers. Many of the core principles of Japanese culture, such as perseverance, teamwork, harmony, and family, have a direct impact on Arisaka's operations.

All Arisaka products are designed, prototyped, manufactured, assembled and sold exclusively within the USA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and thank you!
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see it on a photo on your website, but any plans for a keymod QD? Any idea when they'd be available again?
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the welcome! I also want to say thank you to UWone77 for all his help and photography skills, and Stickman for the FB coverage with the giveaway. And of course Weapon Evolution. After all these years, sponsoring the forum is the least Arisaka can do.

Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    I see it on a photo on your website, but any plans for a keymod QD? Any idea when they'd be available again?
    That's a BCM QD in a couple of the photos that show my personal SBR with a KMR handguard. It really is the nicest KeyMod QD mount available unless you want to run it on one of the top 45 degree flats, and considering it only costs $18, there's no point in us making one to compete against it. Plus there are several other QD mounts right around the same price from Noveske, IWC, KAC, Fortis, Naroh, etc. No reason to spend time developing and manufacturing a part that has so much competition.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    That's a BCM QD in a couple of the photos that show my personal SBR with a KMR handguard. It really is the nicest KeyMod QD mount available unless you want to run it on one of the top 45 degree flats, and considering it only costs $18, there's no point in us making one to compete against it. Plus there are several other QD mounts right around the same price from Noveske, IWC, KAC, Fortis, Naroh, etc. No reason to spend time developing and manufacturing a part that has so much competition.
    And that right there is how you get my business. The fact that you are willing to recommend someone else's product speaks volumes for who you are as a company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sponsoring the forum. Greatly appreciated. I'd say welcome, but looks like you were already here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice! Just saw your post about the giveaway over on Facebook!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and thank you for helping our service men and women.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AH! That explains alot! I had been curious about the name and the mum.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely welcome! Thanks for all your families service too!
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slippers,

You guys did a great job with the packaging, nice touch.

Also, if anyone is interested in ordering, so far I've been impressed with the light mounts. I really like the CMR handstop, and probably my favorite Arisaka product so far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Slippers,

You guys did a great job with the packaging, nice touch.

Also, if anyone is interested in ordering, so far I've been impressed with the light mounts. I really like the CMR handstop, and probably my favorite Arisaka product so far.
    Thanks! Figured you would use your photos up top, since they look nicer. :)

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slippers, I really like the KeyMod Finger Stop ergonomics. I think it is going to work out well on the pistol build.

NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and thank you!