Downloads
    Uploads
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally grabbed the QD version of the Pic rail bipod mount for the last remaining Harris I had that was sporting an ADM mount. I swapped out the parts and tried to put on the first pic rail and found the rail was too thick for it to slide on easily (it's cerokoted). I then tried on another rail and it slid on fine, but once it snapped into place and the Pod Loc was tightened, it still had play on the rail (mount would wobble on rail).

With the previous, non-QD version, play is taken out by tightening the cross screw. Obviously that's not there anymore and I don't see another way to take out the play with the new design. Will, am I missing something? I didn't see any other adjustment options in the directions on your site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing tucks a light in better than the inline scout mount.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Old pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  5S3A8065.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  180.3 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Name:  5S3A8065.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  180.3 KB
    Nice. Looks like all the various pieces were made together.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  5S3A8232.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  207.6 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the off-topic, but has anyone heard from Slippers recently? He seems to be fulfilling orders, but he hasn't been on here in a month. Just wanted to make sure everything is okay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Sorry for the off-topic, but has anyone heard from Slippers recently? He seems to be fulfilling orders, but he hasn't been on here in a month. Just wanted to make sure everything is okay.
    He's super busy, but I talk to him every few days.

Name:  5S3A8233.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  154.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im looking to pick up a scout M300c and a SR07 but I am having trouble deciding between the DS or the UE tailcap. Looking for some feedback on the pros and cons of each. TIA. Hopefully before Wills current sale ends!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Im looking to pick up a scout M300c and a SR07 but I am having trouble deciding between the DS or the UE tailcap. Looking for some feedback on the pros and cons of each. TIA. Hopefully before Wills current sale ends!
    The DS is great. It allows you to still have a functional light if the remote breaks. I would consider it a necessity for duty use. Otherwise the UE is smaller, lighter, and cheaper.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    The DS is great. It allows you to still have a functional light if the remote breaks. I would consider it a necessity for duty use. Otherwise the UE is smaller, lighter, and cheaper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally grabbed the QD version of the Pic rail bipod mount for the last remaining Harris I had that was sporting an ADM mount. I swapped out the parts and tried to put on the first pic rail and found the rail was too thick for it to slide on easily (it's cerokoted). I then tried on another rail and it slid on fine, but once it snapped into place and the Pod Loc was tightened, it still had play on the rail (mount would wobble on rail).

With the previous, non-QD version, play is taken out by tightening the cross screw. Obviously that's not there anymore and I don't see another way to take out the play with the new design. Will, am I missing something? I didn't see any other adjustment options in the directions on your site.
    There will be some movement because of how it has to slide on, and allowing for tolerance stacking since the Picatinny spec allows for some variation. The movement doesn't matter since proper shooting technique means loading the bipod, which causes everything to firm up. For comparison take a look at how much wobble there is in the legs when extended.

We're going to offer a revised cross bolt version later this Summer since there's been a lot of demand for it. The QD version will still be offered alongside it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been insanely busy. We moved to new commercial space and have new employees. We also have some new, larger projects in the works.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    We also have some new, larger projects in the works.
    Can you give us a sneak preview?