Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess that depends on the idea and what it costs. :)

let me find what i am looking for and i will hand draw you my idea :)
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Y1YEUZx.jpg
    I might just have to send you a prototype 45 degree scout mount. :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I might just have to send you a prototype 45 degree scout mount. :)
    It wasn't in the mail already?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two cell. Can't do a one cell unless Elzetta wants to sell alpha bezels/drop-ins separately. I feel like offering it in a two cell version will appeal to a wider array of users, since it will allow the light to work with the AVS heads in addition to the standard heads.

I guess that depends on the idea and what it costs. :)

Lack of malkoff inventory strikes again.
    Glad you like the body, otherwise.

Another new item we're releasing this week is a little optic leveler tool. There are others that work in a similar manner on the market, but most are very expensive, built in to mounts, or only work on Picatinny rails. Our design is made to work on one piece mounts, since most people don't use stand-alone rings on AR15s. It can work on a Picatinny rail, too, of course.

If you're not familiar with how these work, you place your scope in your mount/rings and tighten it down to take up the slack, but leave it loose enough so you can still rotate it by hand. You then place the leveler base directly under the turret cluster and slide the wedge in from the side. The matching angles on the wedge and base cause the wedge to rise upwards, until it hits the turret cluster and levels the scope. You can then tighten one ring, remove the leveler, and tighten the other ring. If your scope is of decent quality and the reticle is aligned with the turret cluster, you're all set.

Very interested in the scope leveler. Any idea on price? I've been looking for one.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Very interested in the scope leveler. Any idea on price? I've been looking for one.
    They are $23, available now.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    It wasn't in the mail already?

http://i.imgur.com/DD1lrPx.jpg
    Hah! I don't even have the final raw prototypes in my hands yet. Couple days out.

And you certainly made the orange anodizing *pop* in that picture. Very cool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That scope leveler is so simple it's pure genius...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a quick shot of the new body (since that's the only Scout part I have)

Downloads
    Uploads
    That little body does look lonely waiting for a head and tailcap. I honestly do feel kind of bad that Malkoff doesn't have any heads in stock.

Little Geissele MK8 action. BCM ELW barrels look even skinnier with a big trifecta flash hider on the end.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That little body does look lonely waiting for a head and tailcap. I honestly do feel kind of bad that Malkoff doesn't have any heads in stock.
    I should at least have a UE07 shortly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dead. Sexy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    More prototype show off time. This is a final offset scout mount, fresh off the mill (well 2 days off the mill). It's very thin (4mm), smooth and clean, and the large chamfer on the bottom edge blends in nicely with the NSR.

This is with our 300 series light body, and the light in the 2nd closest position to the top rail. Note the minuscule clearance even with the widest front sight (diamondhead).

This is a down the rail shot with our body, same position as previous picture (2nd closest to the top rail).

And lastly, this is the OEM scout body, which can only fit on the right side of the handguard if you use the 4th position, furthest from the top rail.

This mount will, of course, work on other handguards, not just the NSR, but it won't be tucked in quite as tightly. We had to base it around the NSR because it's the thinnest handguard, width-wise. It still puts the light in a very good position on the MI SSK, Parallax, etc. It even works nicely on the BCM KMR, although the light won't be as close to the surface of the 45 degree flat when compared to our inline mount.

The KeyMod parts will be going to anodizing at the beginning of next week. Probably available after SHOT. Standard disclaimer applies - no promises on release dates. :)
    Last edited by Slippers; 8 January 2015 at 19:27.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slippers it's nice to see a manufacturer take time to show and explain their new products here.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa