Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeles View Post
    I'm kinda sad i just figured out Arisaka is based in y state... as much as I travel to Garner to shoot with friends! (at both Range 37 and ENC )
    Sidebar- what part of NC?!I'm near Rocky mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Sidebar- what part of NC?!I'm near Rocky mount.
    Well I'm Currently in Mooresville. Race city! just moved here from Greensboro.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm Currently in Mooresville. Race city! just moved here from Greensboro.
    Sweet I'm about an hour from there. We need to get together sometime!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mooresville not moorisville! lol. I'm down near Charlotte. but like I said I'm up that way pretty often to shoot with friends so yeah we definitely need too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mooresville not moorisville! lol. I'm down near Charlotte. but like I said I'm up that way pretty often to shoot with friends so yeah we definitely need too!
    Mooresville, home of Lowes. :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Mooresville, home of Lowes. :)
    yup! the wife to be works in the corporate office! thats why i'm here!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yup! the wife to be works in the corporate office! thats why i'm here!
    How about that? My wife just spent the entire last week down there at Lowes. She works for UNC executive development, and Lowes is a huge client.

Downloads
    Uploads

New Sponsor: Arisaka Defense

UNC? North Carolina?

ETA: I'm an idiot and didn't read the last page. I need to come down and hang out with you NC guys. It's 5 hours. I promised medic Id make it happen this summer. Let's do this guys!
    Last edited by Ride4frnt; 24 January 2015 at 23:36.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the body and Malkoff head and all looks great except when I went to mount to my CMR rail - using Centurion's mount the screws they provide are bottoming out on the light body before it gets tight. Not a big deal, I'll grab some shorter screws during the week. I think it'll be a great setup once I get it right, super lightweight and tight to the rail. Useless without pics right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    In case anyone was wondering how much smaller the Arisaka/Malkoff setup it compared to a Surefire Mini Scout....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oilspill View Post
    Got the body and Malkoff head and all looks great except when I went to mount to my CMR rail - using Centurion's mount the screws they provide are bottoming out on the light body before it gets tight. Not a big deal, I'll grab some shorter screws during the week. I think it'll be a great setup once I get it right, super lightweight and tight to the rail. Useless without pics right?

I've seen this before. Did Centurion send the wrong screws? Their polymer scout mount should have two 1/4" screws and two 3/8" screws. There have been complaints about receiving four 3/8" screws instead of the shorter ones.

Our light bodies actually have deeper threading than the OEM surefire body, so this issue would be even worse with an M300B.

OEM body mounting holes are ~0.24" deep. Arisaka body is ~0.255" deep.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I've seen this before. Did Centurion send the wrong screws? Their polymer scout mount should have two 1/4" screws and two 3/8" screws. There have been complaints about receiving four 3/8" screws instead of the shorter ones.

Our light bodies actually have deeper threading than the OEM surefire body, so this issue would be even worse with an M300B.

OEM body mounting holes are ~0.24" deep. Arisaka body is ~0.255" deep.
    I actually have the same issue right now with a Centurion Mount. I'll have to double check the screws.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suppose the other possibility is accidentally using the 1/4" screws to mount to the cmr and the 3/8" for the body. May want to double check that you didn't mix them up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to check, I bought an accessory pack (rail covers, mount, etc) and all screws are the same length, I'll have to check that I didn't use any shorter screws to mount the rail covers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oilspill View Post
    I'll have to check, I bought an accessory pack (rail covers, mount, etc) and all screws are the same length, I'll have to check that I didn't use any shorter screws to mount the rail covers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    I have a one of the polymer scout mounts here so I can confirm with absolute certainty that it should have two 1/4" screws for the scout body.