Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Guilty as charged. I should stop by more often.
    You should. I know I certainly value your opinion.

Plus, I haven't seen a good LWRC rant in awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now you openned a can of worms. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw that you were banned and was curious as to the cause. In fact, I was worried it was from something in the BCM KMR thread, but nothing struck me as ban worthy. One of my shooting buddies asked me yesterday, "Why is markm always banned?"

When you're banned on a vBulletin forum can you still receive/send private messages? Perhaps I'll just post pictures of the new mini-Scout body in this thread, if we finish the prototype tomorrow. :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I saw that you were banned and was curious as to the cause. In fact, I was worried it was from something in the BCM KMR thread, but nothing struck me as ban worthy. One of my shooting buddies asked me yesterday, "Why is markm always banned?"

When you're banned on a vBulletin forum can you still receive/send private messages? Perhaps I'll just post pictures of the new mini-Scout body in this thread, if we finish the prototype tomorrow. :)
    Are the mounts you sent for photos work on both M300's and M600's?

I need to take some pics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Are the mounts you sent for photos work on both M300's and M600's?

I need to take some pics.
    Yes, M600 too, just not M620.

Edit: What's up with Surefire increasing the prices on all their lights in the last few months?
    Last edited by Slippers; 30 October 2014 at 10:15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, M600 too, just not M620.

Edit: What's up with Surefire increasing the prices on all their lights in the last few months?
    That's funny you mention that. I was planning on another M300B Purchase in FDE, but realized their prices are much higher than I remember.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I typically buy my lights from B&H Photo, since I trust them and have been buying camera gear there for almost 20 years. I snagged an M300B last year for ~$250, and now they're $330. Ouch?

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't get PMs, but the ban is lifted Saturday. If it were a real ban, it'd be a full 10 days or whatever it was last time. I think they want me to quit pointing out FACTS on a certain subject... Nothing to do with Keymod. Same reason I got the boot last time.

(B&H is where I got my SF light switches by the way.... Good dealer)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Too bad I forgot to post this last night. This is Andy (our Solidworks engineer) giving his Halloween face over the first prototype of our mini-Scout body. This is a function test just after the first operation on the lathe. The next operation is handled on the mill, and trims the big rings down so you're left with the mounting lugs.

So why are we making this part? Well, it lets us leave off the wide "wings" that are used on a stock Scout for the Picatinny clamp, reducing weight, and increasing clearance for front sights when used with our inline Scout mounts (or any other mounts on the market).

Plus, you'll be able to assemble your own mini-Scout with a Malkoff head and a genuine Surefire Z68 tailcap for something around 60% of the current Scout pricing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just checked out y'all's webstore over at AriskaDefense. Looks like some cool designs!

Thank you for sponsoring us here at the WEVO forum. It's much appreciated! :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't get PMs, but the ban is lifted Saturday. If it were a real ban, it'd be a full 10 days or whatever it was last time. I think they want me to quit pointing out FACTS on a certain subject... Nothing to do with Keymod. Same reason I got the boot last time.

(B&H is where I got my SF light switches by the way.... Good dealer)
    Why don't you just stick around here markm. I've ordered from B&H also.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Plus, you'll be able to assemble your own mini-Scout with a Malkoff head and a genuine Surefire Z68 tailcap for something around 60% of the current Scout pricing.
    THIS is going to be awesome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Messing with the Arisaka Finger Stop today. Might get out tonight or tomorrow for some live firing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Messing with the Arisaka Finger Stop today. Might get out tonight or tomorrow for some live firing.

Nice. Didn't realize you put a KMR on the LWRC 😜

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's neat. I haven't used one on a bottom 45 degree flat, only 6 o'clock. I'll have to give that a try at the range this week and see how it feels.