Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    Any update on the 300 series Slippers?
    Should be available next week!
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    This little guy is picatinny rail section that fits on our existing Offset Scout Mounts for all three interfaces (KeyMod, M-Lok, and CMR), and also can be paired with a new inline base for KeyMod and M-Lok. Like our other mounts, it can be shifted left-right for clearance. The inline base and picatinny rail are just tall enough to pull X300 or Inforce WML lights in very close to the top rail, as you can see in the pictures.

just when i thought i was done and going to sell my WML I think i'll pick up this and put it on a secondary rifle.

do you happen to have any rings if we were to mount a regular flashlight to the offset keymod mount? like the 500 lumen fury?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    just when i thought i was done and going to sell my WML I think i'll pick up this and put it on a secondary rifle.

do you happen to have any rings if we were to mount a regular flashlight to the offset keymod mount? like the 500 lumen fury?
    Yes, we have an inline ring mount that sits in the same spot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    what does that mount with? my NSR doesn't have keymod or Mlok like the KMR does.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    what does that mount with? my NSR doesn't have keymod or Mlok like the KMR does.
    Ah, when you quoted my post with the inline pic mount, I thought you were using something with 45 degree slots.

On the NSR we have the normal Ring Light Mount. It doesn't tuck the light in quite as close as a KMR with our Inline, though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, when you quoted my post with the inline pic mount, I thought you were using something with 45 degree slots.

On the NSR we have the normal Ring Light Mount. It doesn't tuck the light in quite as close as a KMR with our Inline, though.
    thanks. i'll pick up a few different things to try out. i really like the simplicity of this offset mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Arisaka New Offset Wood.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  780.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice pic. :)

300 Series Lights with momentary, clicky, or no tailcap (if you want to use a Surefire UE socketed tailcap for tapeswitches) are back in stock. Malkoff let us use our anodizers for the heads, so they match our bodies and tailcaps.

http://arisakadefense.com/products/300-series-light

Additionally, we also have M-Lok Inline Ring Mounts for 1" lights and a small number of KeyMod Offset Scout Mounts available again.

Don't forget the forum discount code "wevo". :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^ yep, got my shipping notice! Woot!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malkoff let us use our anodizers on all the bezels going forward. Anyone who got in on the preorders received one of the new models, so all components match pretty well. A little eye candy courtesy of dstrbdmedic167:

We're actually very low on 300 series complete lights, but expecting more in late this week. 600 series are still a ways out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see any budget optics in the pic... can't be dstrbdmedic ones...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I don't see any budget optics in the pic... can't be dstrbdmedic ones...
    Ha..ha..ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    How long is that flashlight head? I am just curious about how far it will extend past the end of the hand guard.

Another questions is that it obviously will fit into one mlok slot, but can you straddle two mlok slots with that mount?

I am just trying to think of how I could mount it on my rifle so that it doesn't extend that far out past my muzzle.

If I could get Dstbrmedic to do me a special shot...:) Just do one with it one slot back so I can see how far it goes past the hand guard in that position.

Another thing I would like to see is the momentary switch. I would like to see how it looks and works.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slippers can answer the dimension question since I'm at work as well as how the clicky switch works but that is a momentary switch pictured, they look the same on the outside.

As for the picture I'll see if I can get one for you tomorrow, One slot back. I think you can straddle the two slots but I'm not positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can straddle 2 different slots, I've done it before with Arisaka Mounts.