Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1202
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    There will be some movement because of how it has to slide on, and allowing for tolerance stacking since the Picatinny spec allows for some variation. The movement doesn't matter since proper shooting technique means loading the bipod, which causes everything to firm up. For comparison take a look at how much wobble there is in the legs when extended.
    Copy. I understand it shouldn't affect function, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything when installing it.

I've been insanely busy. We moved to new commercial space and have new employees. We also have some new, larger projects in the works.
    Glad things are well...in more than one way!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The DS is great. It allows you to still have a functional light if the remote breaks. I would consider it a necessity for duty use. Otherwise the UE is smaller, lighter, and cheaper.
    Thanks Will! I appreciate that...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Changed it up a little and just ordered the 300 series body and the SR07 with the DS tail cap. No extra parts this way and cheaper too. Ok light gurus, which Malkoff head should I get? E1 scout M300 or the E1T scout M300?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Changed it up a little and just ordered the 300 series body and the SR07 with the DS tail cap. No extra parts this way and cheaper too. Ok light gurus, which Malkoff head should I get? E1 scout M300 or the E1T scout M300?
    Gene has a new head called the E1 Hyper. The light is apparently meant for maximum throw. It might be worth a gander.

https://malkoffdevices.com/collectio...00-1cr123-head

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I got the email as soon as they dropped last week and ordered it. In fact I just pulled it from the mailbox a few minutes ago...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I got the email as soon as they dropped last week and ordered it. In fact I just pulled it from the mailbox a few minutes ago...
    Mine should arrive Monday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up a 300 body from Will but missed the part that said it doesnt come with the mounting screws. Anybody know what size these are?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up a 300 body from Will but missed the part that said it doesnt come with the mounting screws. Anybody know what size these are?
    What mount are you using? If you use an Arisaka mount, it'll come with the screws.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im going to try the light on different rifles so I have LWRC's 45 degree mount on one rifle which did not come with the screws but I beleive the screws that come with the Surefire M300 will work on that one so I need the surefire screw size.

I also picked up Magpuls 45 degree offset mlok mount for my sons rifle but after looking at it again this morning I noticed it came with the screws. But I will still be short a couple of sets of screws for the other rifles. I guess I just need the surefire m300 scout light body screw size...
    Last edited by Stone; 2 June 2019 at 07:49.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Every mount is different, and may require varying lengths or head types for the screws depending how it was designed. We include the proper screws with our mounts.

The underside screw holes on scout lights are threaded 8-32.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by usbp379 View Post
    Gene has a new head called the E1 Hyper. The light is apparently meant for maximum throw. It might be worth a gander.

https://malkoffdevices.com/collectio...00-1cr123-head

The E1HT is awesome. It out throws the surefire m600df. We are switching to the E1HT and E2HT and discontinuing the other heads. The E2HT lights will also ship with a 16650 cell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    TWe are switching to the E1HT and E2HT and discontinuing the other heads. The E2HT lights will also ship with a 16650 cell.
    Impressive.

What's the run time like on these?

If you're impressed enough to drop all other Malkoff heads I think it is time to put all mine on eBay.

Last edited by usbp379; 2 June 2019 at 08:39.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Every mount is different, and may require varying lengths or head types for the screws depending how it was designed. We include the proper screws with our mounts.

The underside screw holes on scout lights are threaded 8-32.
    LWRC mount:
    Name:  mount 3.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  61.4 KB
    Name:  mount 1.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  53.8 KB
    Name:  mount 2.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  55.2 KB

Those screws are from the Magpul mount which I beleive will be #8-32x 3/8" Black Oxide Stainless Steel Button Head Socket Cap Screws. Thanks for the screw size Will, I will try them out on Monday when I pick up your package from the PO. That should leave me about a 1/4" of threads going up into your light body, do you think that will be enough?
    Last edited by Stone; 2 June 2019 at 08:50.

Downloads
    Uploads

FDS_7913 by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by usbp379 View Post
    Impressive.

What's the run time like on these?

If you're impressed enough to drop all other Malkoff heads I think it is time to put all mine on eBay.

Its a great light, very defined beam with minimal spill. Compared it to the X300u and at 325 Lumens its brighter than the surefire at 500 lumens. Its hard to describe but the beam is very direct and intense... I think runtime is around 45-60 minutes IIRC. Just ordered another 300 body and a E1HT for my sons rifle. Ha! Now UW will have to upgrade...