Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I really appreciate the heads up, I had heard the cerakote on the gen 3 lowers was a little off compared to the uppers.

I'm going to pull the MUR upper I had planned to use for the WEVO build for this new build. I'm having to wait longer then expected for the engraver so the WEVO is on the back burner.
    Any particular reason why you want a set of Gen3's? Honestly, I don't think they're worth the money. $600 for a receiver set, any receiver set is steep.

Believe me, I love Noveske stuff, but if you can find even a used Gen II, I think you'll be pleased. Then again, your money !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I thought you already had one. Epically with you and your dad.
    Nah, not yet but I'll probly go ahead and make that step next week. And yea he'll be on it, might not know it yet but he will.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Any particular reason why you want a set of Gen3's? Honestly, I don't think they're worth the money. $600 for a receiver set, any receiver set is steep.

Believe me, I love Noveske stuff, but if you can find even a used Gen II, I think you'll be pleased. Then again, your money !
    Honestly I'd much rather have a gen 2 but their impossible to find. I like the gen 1's but if your going to pay close to 200 for one, might aswell pay another 100