Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of the rumored Black Friday products is a case of CCI 22lr from Walmart.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's currently three torpedo size hole in my ship and it's not even close to black friday.......life of a enthusiast right? fudge.
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking forward to the deals this year. Hopefully I can get all the big stuff for my current build all at once =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favorite time of year...

And the time of year my wife watches the accounts like a hawk.
    Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to score a decent lower for my sisters build,a good BCG. That and a milspec extention tube and we can finally put her build to bed.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    well good luck to all of you on getting your builds further in the near future...with the holidays on the way and x4 kids to think about (mine + gf's), it appears that any further purchases for my build will be after the new year starts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    With retailers having sales the entire year, and prices the way they are. It's hard to imagine prices going any lower at this point.
    It is hard to imagine, but i suspect some things will drop a little more, still noticing ammo dropping, first time i have seen brass cased 223/556 ammo for under $300 shipped a case- Wolf gold..just yesterday- and before you ask where sgammo and there sold out right now, but 450 more cases on the way..

I wont have much greenbacks to play with, and should probably stay away from the computer that weekend, so the CC doesnt get burned up....lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    With retailers having sales the entire year, and prices the way they are. It's hard to imagine prices going any lower at this point.
    Agreed. This is what is making it so hard.
    Just found an Aero upper, 10.5 barrel, low pro gas block and tube for $199... I put it in the cart yesterday then told myself to "just wait" haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    And the time of year my wife watches the accounts like a hawk.
    Hahahaha, mine too. That's why I have a secret "Christmas account".
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to add. I won't be going to any stores on black Friday. Maybe more of a cyber Monday. It is frowned upon to use office Tac gear/Riot gear for shopping Since I can't throw a stinger grenade into a crowd of rabid shoppers I will stick with online shopping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBomb View Post
    I have to add. I won't be going to any stores on black Friday. Maybe more of a cyber Monday. It is frowned upon to use office Tac gear/Riot gear for shopping Since I can't throw a stinger grenade into a crowd of rabid shoppers I will stick with online shopping.
    For sure. Online is the only way to go. You won't catch me at a store.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I too am waiting for the Black Friday sales. My pistol is a barrel, muzzle device, trigger and grip away from completion.

Also need 77gr bullets and a single stage press.
    Go Green with the press! RCBS all the way

I'm also waiting to see if the bulk bullets I reload with go on sale. I also want to throw some 175s into my .308 in place of 168s and could use some 69-77gr .223 also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Go Green with the press! RCBS all the way

I'm also waiting to see if the bulk bullets I reload with go on sale. I also want to throw some 175s into my .308 in place of 168s and could use some 69-77gr .223 also.
    Yeah, getting a rock chucker kit. We have a Dillon xl650 so the supplies that come with that will mostly be extras, but I want the single stage for working up a few loads here and there, precision loads etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Anyone else trying desperately to hold of on parts till then?

It's a battle I struggle with on a daily basis. Recently got a bonus from work and am applying it toward my pistol build.
    As always, I am trying to maximize my parts per dollar. With Black Friday so close I am trying to wait, but it's difficult.
    Ironically, I took that day off. I too will be ordering parts for my build. Hoping to get a new upper, rail or BCG. Would love to buy a 14.5" barrel. Why is this hobby so expensive?

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    It is hard to imagine, but i suspect some things will drop a little more, still noticing ammo dropping, first time i have seen brass cased 223/556 ammo for under $300 shipped a case- Wolf gold..just yesterday- and before you ask where sgammo and there sold out right now, but 450 more cases on the way..
    That's quite a deal for brass cased ammo; I've only heard good things about Wolf's brass cased ammo.