Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Simi-audamadik View Post
    Just a note...Radical Firearms has a one day special going (for the 6th) on 7.5" and 10.5" AR pistols. And their new Spitfire muzzle device is supposed to hit the website on Friday. Rumor has it the intro price will be $99.00.

Later!

Simi
    Hmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    With as good as BCM's upper deals have been of late, makes you wonder what they have in store for Black Friday.
    Exactly!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw it in Facebook. That is a sexy set.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's another mailing list to sign up for.

http://www.centurionarms.com/
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this is highly unlikely, but any place I should check out for even a small % discount on a Noveske lower on BF?

Gen 3 preferred, but any Generation with a discount and I *might* be able to talk my wife into letting me finish the last piece on our Noveske build :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I know this is highly unlikely, but any place I should check out for even a small % discount on a Noveske lower on BF?

Gen 3 preferred, but any Generation with a discount and I *might* be able to talk my wife into letting me finish the last piece on our Noveske build :D
    I can't recall, are you MIL or LE?

Downloads
    Uploads

Black Friday is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I can't recall, are you MIL or LE?
    Sooner then later I hope. I'm waiting for a conservation officer position to open up in my zone.

I'm the low man on the totem pole at KDFWR for the moment while I prove my commitment and resolve. So I took what I could out of college in a competitive field and am trying to make a career from there :D
    Last edited by DutyUse; 19 November 2014 at 00:57.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So what's better than a Black Friday sale? A Pre Black Friday Sale at Primary Arms!

Later!

Simi

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Sooner then later I hope. I'm waiting for a conservation officer position to open up in my zone.

I'm the low man on the totem pole at KDFWR for the moment while I prove my commitment and resolve. So I took what I could out of college in a competitive field and am trying to make a career from there :D
    Noveske Gen3 receivers are usually not on sale, but I have seen them at times on DSG Arms for a few dollars off. You might want to check there. I know there is more of a discount at both DSG Arms and Rainier on Noveske Receivers if you are LE or MIL.

Also check ROG Tactical, they don't sell lowers, but they are one of the biggest Noveske dealers around for your upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On a side note about Black Friday... What are you guys hoping is going on sale?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Noveske Gen3 receivers are usually not on sale, but I have seen them at times on DSG Arms for a few dollars off. You might want to check there.
    Good call, about 20$ off. Now to justify to my wife why we need yet another lower

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duty if you're wanting a matching Gen 3 set you may want to email Noveske. They offered to match an upper to my Gen 3 lower for me, they were extremely nice. They gave me the choice of having it matched to a MUR, Gen 1 or Gen 3 upper, the Gen 3 upper was almost the same price as the lower though. If you get a Gen 3 lower and are picky about colors matching, they are a Cerakoted in Armor Black.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Coyote Rifleworks $ 75 trusts for black Friday. Looks like I have no excuses left.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Coyote Rifleworks $ 75 trusts for black Friday. Looks like I have no excuses left.
    I thought you already had one. Epically with you and your dad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duty if you're wanting a matching Gen 3 set you may want to email Noveske. They offered to match an upper to my Gen 3 lower for me, they were extremely nice. They gave me the choice of having it matched to a MUR, Gen 1 or Gen 3 upper, the Gen 3 upper was almost the same price as the lower though. If you get a Gen 3 lower and are picky about colors matching, they are a Cerakoted in Armor Black.
    I really appreciate the heads up, I had heard the cerakote on the gen 3 lowers was a little off compared to the uppers.

I'm going to pull the MUR upper I had planned to use for the WEVO build for this new build. I'm having to wait longer then expected for the engraver so the WEVO is on the back burner.