Downloads
    Uploads

Boonie Packer BP42 sling on a collapsible stock?

I have a pair of "simple" ARs I'd like to set up with two point slings not using additional hardware. The first is a midlength with an FSB, A2 handguards and a CAR buttstock; the second is a 20" "A5" with an FSB, A2 handguards and an EMOD.

I like Boonie Packer slings - I use their 2P-TQA as a standard with QD sockets. For these two ARs I want to keep things simple. Having the slings be easily removable (not QD) is a big plus.

I'm looking at either the Boonie Packer BP42 sling or a 2P-TQA with their QC16 front adapter (same as what is used on the BP42) and their M4 rear adapter. The slot on EMOD would need to be opened up for the M4 adapter, but that's no big deal.

I've used the M4 adapters before; what I'm trying to find out is if there's a way to rig the BP42 to the slot on a collapsable stock. All the pics I'm finding and BP's instructions show use on an A2 stock having the lower sling loop.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I found out that there is no way to rig the rear of the BP42 to the EMOD and that the M4 adapter won't work well (I have one here, and the battery tubes make it stand out like a flag.) It looks like the best option for the A5 is a QC16 up front and a QD threaded on the 2P-TQA into one of the EMOD's internal QD sockets.

The CAR equipped mid is easier - QC16 front, 2P-TQA sling and an M4 stock adapter.