Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Stickman and UW !!!

First of all this is just not from me , but a handful of us...Not just the giveaway, but since i have first came aboard the site i have been hooked and it has caused massive holes in my wallet...lol....WEVO has become much bigger since i joined and my favorite forum....good bunch of guys here...

So..Thanks stick and UW.. for all you guys have done, even if you say its nothing, I/We know your lying.....I know there are others involved, but not sure who...Thank you also..

So for the gents involved...I messaged you all today the Super secret squirrel stuff....Cargo is all boxed up and heading to destination A tomorrow, then off to destination B....thanks fellas !!

That is all...

Oh...and i know something else...but cant say...

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^i second what he said^
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here here. Without the two of you( and others behind the scenes) the forum wouldn't be what it is today and will be tomorrow. Had become one of my favorite places to visit. Like I needed another forum to help me spend my money lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes thank you to all involved. For me it started by loving sticks reviews and photos and trolling this forum. Now I'm a member and unlike NY forums once again can learn/discuss firearms (even if I can't have them cause they're scary). Thank you for this epic giveaway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys again for all you've done! I hope after all this madness you guys finally get to go back to a normal life!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww crap! Now we have to wait to fine out what you CAN'T say is !

I 2nd your sentiments though. Since coming on board here I have been astounded and speechless with the quality of people I have found here. I so hope that someday I will get to meet as many of you all in person as possible.

I'm more than willing to help moderate this site and help with or do programming for for it. This is a wonderful site for people to talk together in about a common interest.

I do think that politics and religion need to be kept out of this site. I was a member of a forum that became inundated with both and no longer provided the avenue to discuss the common interest. That was sad to see it go that way.

From my perspective, I believe in the Constitution. I swore an oath that included my life to protect the Constitution. Enough said. This endeth my political discussions.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here Stickman...I've always enjoyed your site daily some of the most awesome builds I've seen on any site. Great knowledge and companies back you and your team up to make your site one of my Get notifications daily.....Great Job!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here here. Thanks for all you do fokks. This is a great thing to be a part of.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, thank you guys. You are the ones that keep the place running.

Best membership around!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    No, thank you guys. You are the ones that keep the place running.

Best membership around!
    You but you tolerate us! That's a lot right there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Three words: Well. Oiled. Machine!

Can't do it without all the parts. Keep it up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    First of all this is just not from me , but a handful of us...Not just the giveaway, but since i have first came aboard the site i have been hooked and it has caused massive holes in my wallet...lol....WEVO has become much bigger since i joined and my favorite forum....good bunch of guys here...

So..Thanks stick and UW.. for all you guys have done, even if you say its nothing, I/We know your lying.....I know there are others involved, but not sure who...Thank you also..

So for the gents involved...I messaged you all today the Super secret squirrel stuff....Cargo is all boxed up and heading to destination A tomorrow, then off to destination B....thanks fellas !!

That is all...

x2.

Thank you Stick, UWone and the others behind the curtains.

There is only one other site I spend more time at than this one and that's only cause I am VP of the org.
    This is a great community.

...And I can't forget MustangFreak. Thanks for stepping up and doing what you did.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, big thanks to MF doing this for us. Hopefully these gifts will make up for the amount of time and money you guys have put into this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post

That is all...

my sentiments exactly.... these guys have gone above and beyond... I'm do glad I found this forum.... my first build is going to be amazing compared to the train wreck it was headed for. Thanks to you to MF.
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, good dudes need to be recognized.