Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    A little late to the party - but yes, a big thanks to Stick and UW!! You guys (and your photos) are great! I can only hope to get on your level one day!

***Moreso just GOST (just messin with ya haha)
    I don't know how they tolerate many of us sometimes. We all can be a little kooky at times, but we have a fun time here I feel. I've all but stopped visiting the other forums because the info and quality of members here are so high!

I have to give it to UW as well. If I had to deal with the morons that message him bitching about FREE giveaways I'd lose my cool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I don't know how they tolerate many of us sometimes. We all can be a little kooky at times, but we have a fun time here I feel. I've all but stopped visiting the other forums because the info and quality of members here are so high!

I have to give it to UW as well. If I had to deal with the morons that message him bitching about FREE giveaways I'd lose my cool.
    Haven't really delved much into other forums, but from what folks are saying, it seems as if others aren't as laid back as ours can be at times.

Tell me about it. I bet he'll be so happy to have his inbox somewhat-not-really go back to 0 PM's after the giveaway is over - which by the way, seems like there's no end in sight! I never realized Stick got THAT much stuff; I bet he probably has enough to be Santa this Christmas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Haven't really delved much into other forums, but from what folks are saying, it seems as if others aren't as laid back as ours can be at times.

Tell me about it. I bet he'll be so happy to have his inbox somewhat-not-really go back to 0 PM's after the giveaway is over - which by the way, seems like there's no end in sight! I never realized Stick got THAT much stuff; I bet he probably has enough to be Santa this Christmas.
    The big thing about this forum as compared to the others... No politics or religion. When those two come up, the discussion goes downhill, and members true colors start to show. The other difference is the tolerance the members here have. A lot of members on other sites will laugh and call you a n00b if you don't have a clue what BCG is, for example. There are a lot of new guys here with a lot of questions. They've all been answered politely without the least bit of smartassery or discrimination. Everyone was new to these weapons at one time, and I think all the members here remember when they were new as well, and treat those new members with the respect they deserve. That's why I like the way UW and his staff run this place. Everything a weapons forum should be and nothing it shouldn't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed! It isn't like Stickman, UWone77 and others behind the scenes HAVE to do these great giveaways. They not only go to the max for all the old and new members of WEVO by having giveaway events like this and others passed, but generate a really great forum environment by the people they bring in and the people they keep around due to said forum environment. Kudos to you guys (and your wives, 'cause we know they been suffering from neglect w/ all this going on).

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are too much.

I appreciate the gesture a dozen of you put together. I really got a kick out of the WEVO Shirt. I'm going to have to see if this can be a regular item.

Anyhow, I thank you guys. The challenge coins and patches were also a nice touch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear you like it. Also really glad you like the shirt. Didn't have a good file of the WEVO logo so I used that one.

Enjoy that giftcard brother! Hope the wife does too..

Downloads
    Uploads
    That short tho
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    :D

Glad you like it
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you like it UW. It's not free rifle parts but it's the least we could do for putting up with our antics. Hope you and your wife get to go enjoy a night on the town!

And I would definitely buy the tshirt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to do it. You've more than made this place welcoming for the lot of us. I/we really appreciate all the work that goes on behind the scenes, even if we bust your chops about it.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Stickman and UW !!!

The big thing about this forum as compared to the others... No politics or religion. When those two come up, the discussion goes downhill, and members true colors start to show. The other difference is the tolerance the members here have. A lot of members on other sites will laugh and call you a n00b if you don't have a clue what BCG is, for example. There are a lot of new guys here with a lot of questions. They've all been answered politely without the least bit of smartassery or discrimination. Everyone was new to these weapons at one time, and I think all the members here remember when they were new as well, and treat those new members with the respect they deserve. That's why I like the way UW and his staff run this place. Everything a weapons forum should be and nothing it shouldn't.
    I'm one of those new guys, Ride4frnt and that is what I've seen. I have been looking to start my first build for a while now (trying to save and research). I've learned more from the short time here than anywhere else. Also, the way everyone is willing to help each other out is awesome. The amount of work all those running the giveaway put into all of this in addition to their "normal" jobs is awesome too. Thank you for all the work and being willing to do all it takes to keep this forum and giveaway going.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool gift guys. A+ to those who contribute and run things. Wish I could get on here more often - so damn busy during the day. (and split my time among the several forums I frequent)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The big thing about this forum as compared to the others... No politics or religion. When those two come up, the discussion goes downhill,.........
    Oh yeah? Did you know the Pope votes Republican?.......Noob! O.k. I just couldn't help myself... so much for the lack of "smartassery".......
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Oh yeah? Did you know the Pope votes Republican?.......Noob! O.k. I just couldn't help myself... so much for the lack of "smartassery".......
    Youre the exception to the rule. Wouldnt have ya any other way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like the Wevo shirt, looks great. Medic is that some of your handiwork? Glad to see you guys pitched in for UW, the giveaway has been a spectacular event. A big salute to UW and Stick for a lot of hard work to put this together for everyone.