Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vortex Sparc

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    I'll be able to review for you all the StrikeFire II in just a couple weeks. The rifle i won from Gunstruction includes it and is off to BDL Custom Finishes. They should have it done right quick and I should have it here to test in just a couple weeks more.
    I havent been on much lately, but you won a complete rifle also, besides the upper...Shit....Well done...you have some good luck or something...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I havent been on much lately, but you won a complete rifle also, besides the upper...Shit....Well done...you have some good luck or something...
    I think he won this awhile back, but they are just finally finishing it up for him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I think he won this awhile back, but they are just finally finishing it up for him.
    Yep, I won it back in August. It was the Gunstruction Build it Win it design competition. They just sent all the parts off to BDL Custom for the camo job. Some of the parts were back ordered.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I won it back in August. It was the Gunstruction Build it Win it design competition. They just sent all the parts off to BDL Custom for the camo job. Some of the parts were back ordered.
    August? They're just prompt aren't they?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow...congrats..