Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Sparc

Downloads
    Uploads

Vortex Sparc

I bought a Vortex Sparc two weeks ago during the sale at PSA. I finally got to shoot it yesterday and I was very pleased. Right out of the box it was dead on at 25 yards. I am not sure if this was a fluke or not but shooting a quarter sized group with out adjusting it was awesome. The only other optic I own is a Eotech 512.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been using a Sparc for over a year now. I am very pleased with it so far and will continue to use it till it breaks and when it does break I am glad the Vortex has a no BS warranty.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had about 5k rounds or so down range with my sparc. Still holding zero, original battery.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would like to try the new sparc 2 or maybe even the strike fire 2..the 22 AR needs something..

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a result of this thread, I just ordered one to put on my 7.62 x 39 upper. Paid $128.49 with shipping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    As a result of this thread, I just ordered one to put on my 7.62 x 39 upper. Paid $128.49 with shipping.
    you will feel better after you read this review that zero7one did a while back on the sparc

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...1946#post31946
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    Awesome! That's about what I paid with shipping from PSA. I"ll be buying another for my 870 for hunting. The 2x magnification should be a big plus for that application

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 4 of them and love them . On one of them I managed to screw up the on/off button so it wouldn't power up sent it in a got it back repaired in a couple weeks no hassle great customer service .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
    Awesome! That's about what I paid with shipping from PSA. I"ll be buying another for my 870 for hunting. The 2x magnification should be a big plus for that application
    I actually ordered mine from PSA after I saw this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    I have 4 of them and love them . On one of them I managed to screw up the on/off button so it wouldn't power up sent it in a got it back repaired in a couple weeks no hassle great customer service .
    Good to hear. So many companies have shitty customer service these days it's refreshing to hear good things about a company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sparc is a great mid-level RDS for sure! Held zero through 700 rounds / carbine class very well. I did finding myself tightening the screws on the riser every now and then but I was very happy with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep looming at these and I can't really say no! Especially after buying a strike fire~

Jumpinjarhead Guest
    Using one on my select fire PDW in my current job in Middle East for 3 months of 6 month job---so far so good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm considering a SPARC II. Anyone had any experience with this one?
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've played around with the sparc and strikefire one and my only complaints were addressed in the second gen models. If I can't find a good Black Friday deal on a mepro tru dot or aimpoint pro I might grab a strikefire 2.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be able to review for you all the StrikeFire II in just a couple weeks. The rifle i won from Gunstruction includes it and is off to BDL Custom Finishes. They should have it done right quick and I should have it here to test in just a couple weeks more.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.