Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need your help! And your votes!!

I need your help... my photo is in the SilencerCo 'Living in the Red' contest, and I need your vote! I'm a longshot, the underdog, the fat kid to be picked last! SilencerCo has a contest, for 'bugout bags and readiness'. I put mine in, with a few 'fun' additions, and lo and behold my photo was one of around 80 to be picked. Now it's up to Internet voting to pick the winner(s). Help me win!!!

Here is the link: http://www.silencerco.com/living-in-...eid=54fea7193e

And there is no good way to tell you which photo is mine - their position changes as votes are cast. You have to find it by the name - hold your mouse over the images until you find bugout(1) and that'll be mine. Here is a direct link to the image so you know what to look for and make it faster/easier to find: http://www.silencerco.com/wp-content...ed/bugout1.jpg

Pass this request to any and all!! I need votes!!!! You can vote once a day, for a week. If I win, come up and go fishing with me and we'll take the suppressors with us for some fun!

Of course, if YOUR photo is in the contest, you can still vote for me...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. Let's make sure a WEVO family member wins this!

My entry: http://www.silencerco.com/wp-content...10r010t010.jpg

Follow my Facebook page: Chevtec Shooting Solutions, for reviews, how-to guides, and industry news.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok guys did both hope one of you win

Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked both pics guys. Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevtec View Post
    I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. Let's make sure a WEVO family member wins this!

My entry: http://www.silencerco.com/wp-content...10r010t010.jpg

Gotcha a vote! Not a snowballs chance in hell for us, seeing how we're 350+ behind the leader... Oh well. Not bad for getting the email less than an hour before the cutoff for uploads. If I had more time... take the boat out, find a scenic bay, little morning fog, spread everything out on the back deck... and have a hottie in a bikini!!

Maybe we'll get a patch or something for making the finals. Quite frankly, I was shocked to see mine in there. Other photos are sooooo much better and organized - like yours. We got a week.... good luck
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I voted for you guys
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Done... the picture in the lead is flat out ridiculous...and not in a good way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Thanks!
    But not like mine is stellar... but when you literally have minutes to get everything out, photo it, and upload before the closing bell- well, lets just say I'm beyond thrilled I'm in the finals! I'm sure it's due to either the cigars, the booze or my dogs backpack with food for him.

but next year, if they have the contest again... I too will put a women in my photo!
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    The current second place pic really bothers me... everyone gets a gas mask but baby?
    Follow my Facebook page: Chevtec Shooting Solutions, for reviews, how-to guides, and industry news.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    Gotcha a vote! Not a snowballs chance in hell for us, seeing how we're 350+ behind the leader... Oh well. Not bad for getting the email less than an hour before the cutoff for uploads. If I had more time... take the boat out, find a scenic bay, little morning fog, spread everything out on the back deck... and have a hottie in a bikini!!

Maybe we'll get a patch or something for making the finals. Quite frankly, I was shocked to see mine in there. Other photos are sooooo much better and organized - like yours. We got a week.... good luck
    Right on. I was thrilled to get 30 mins away from the newborn to set up what I could in the garage. Thanks for the vote and of course I'll hit yours every day too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right on. I was thrilled to get 30 mins away from the newborn to set up what I could in the garage. Thanks for the vote and of course I'll hit yours every day too.
    I found the email in my spam folder, the afternoon the entries got cut off! My wife thought I was losing it, rushing around grabbing extra stuff and yelling to find the camera! LOL

The current second place pic really bothers me... everyone gets a gas mask but baby?
    I was thinking the same, although I wonder if they make infant sized masks? Hell, I bet they do...

If nothing else, we'll get above the rest and get a SWAG bag! Hard to beat the front runners
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    daily vote reminder!!
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Voted... preppers gonna prep... lead photo is ridiculous.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Done and done.

I didn't even notice that one was in the lead until you said something and I went back and looked.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I voted for you guys, doesn't look like there's much of a chance though. The current leading pic has 500+ likes and it's just a jeep in a canyon (stupid pic).
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.