Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    your probably thinking of the hand stop made by Fortis

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a copy of the Zero Bravo handstop....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Looks like a copy of the Zero Bravo handstop....
    I thought the same thing.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    To me all handstops look like copies of a Glock mag extension, but this is a very well priced option.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    $17.95 won't hurt to bad, I'd get one but I haven't had my Unity Tactical VFG very long.
    I just ordered one. If I don't like it, I'm blaming you.....GOST!
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm picking one up as well along with their new stock. Figured I'd give it a shot. I was leaning to the fortis short grip for my SBR mainly for the looks but figured I'd try this for now. Still might pick up the fortis down the road. I think the KAG plus some railscales will go well together for a lopro package.
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    your probably thinking of the hand stop made by Fortis
    Ok - thought it was Fortis; wasn't 100% sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so first impressions of the KAG are ok. I haven't shot with it yet but it feels good. I had it on the rail while I was building the gun. So I left it on. No need to take it off. I get everything put together and it's too far forward so I go to loosen it off and nothing doing. Upon inspection I noticed the keymod nut and gas block where pushing on each other . So it was stuck. I had to take the rail off to get off the KAG. So note to you guys don't put it under your gas block haha. The rail is an NSR rail btw.
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the pic rail and Keymod version last night. I have to admit I wasn't that interested in the KAG until I tried it. It's a preference thing I suppose, but I was impressed by both the feel and the mounting of it.

The new hardware in the KAG is totally idiot proof. On some keymod attach items, you can manage to get the nuts turned the wrong way. But this mounting hardware is ambi, and there's no nuts to spin out of alignment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mark, I'd love to hear your thought on the pic version mounted on a modular rail. I plan on getting one for a Geissele rail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto on the excellent mounting hardware. I like the feel of the Unity better, but this is fine on a pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a KAG and KMR rail, just waiting on my VooDoo melonite barrel to show up to finish the rifle. The KAG is very light, appears to be very well made. I won't know about the ergonomics until the rifle is finished, but both the KMR and KAG appear to be quality components.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    Mark, I'd love to hear your thought on the pic version mounted on a modular rail. I plan on getting one for a Geissele rail.
    My buddy left his Noveske with a Geissele rail at my house. But I think his bottom rail is mounted too far forward (for a bipod). I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I'm really curious about the added distance between the handguard and the front-most part of the KAG; whether the rail section ruins the 'flow' of the parts together. The Keymod version looks amazing with the KMR. Too bad I'm trading my KMR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like the Keymod version could be modded out to work with a Geissele rail.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa