Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have one it has a credit of $1000 but i only use $100 lol i try very very hard not to pass that amount :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkb513 View Post
    I like it alot. It's pretty smooth. No grittyness to it at all! Definitely a step up from standard mil spec triggers! It's no geissele but for 65 bucks you won't be disappointed!
    Except you could get a Geissele for $65 (well ... the sister company - in other words, run by his wife). ALG makes the Adaptive Combat Trigger (ACT) for $65; breaks at around 6 lbs and has a really crisp reset like all other Geissele triggers (from what I've heard).

But hey; love the build! Hope you love it as much as how pretty it looks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    These are what I have on mine.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JP_E...jp-jps3.5t.htm

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JoeB...eradjuster.htm

Funny story about the adjuster screws. I was gonna order one on joe bobs. Then I noticed someone on my local forum was advertising them, so I contacted him. Turns out the guy who supply's joe bobs with the screws lives 5 minutes from me.
    We don't currently buy the trigger adjusters from anyone in MD (although we did at one time).

OUR trigger adjusters are machined and threaded on a Swiss machine out of stainless bar-stock versus taking a standard machine screw and then drilling and threading it. The Swiss manufacturing gives very consistent results, although requires much greater quantities to be cost effective and a much more expensive piece of equipment.

For all intents and purposes, however, they accomplish the same thing.

Downloads
    Uploads

My complete spikes/spikes first build

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBobOutfitters.com View Post
    We don't currently buy the trigger adjusters from anyone in MD (although we did at one time).
    Well there ya have it. I haven't talked to him about it in a while, but I knew they were coming from him at one point. This was about 3 years ago or more id say.

Also, joebob, keep up the awesome work in everything you do! Every order I've ever placed has been a pleasure, and the FAST shipping and free tee shirt are added bonuses.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Well there ya have it. I haven't talked to him about it in a while, but I knew they were coming from him at one point. This was about 3 years ago or more id say.

Also, joebob, keep up the awesome work in everything you do! Every order I've ever placed has been a pleasure, and the FAST shipping and free tee shirt are added bonuses.
    Gotya. That timeline would be more accurate then.

Good to hear! Thanks for the orders.