Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xAZxE30x View Post
    I don't think it needs to be deleted. I like these threads.

I have yet to be drawn for ANYTHING in AZ :/. But my bonus points are adding up so hopefully next year!
    Agreed....

And Will, don't worry about FT... what doesn't offend him?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    If you read the mission statement for this forum '" ....New and Emerging Weapons Technology......" I doubt that you'll see a need for a "gutting and skinning thread". I may be wrong, but my guess is that you'll be better off posting these kinds of threads in the Lounge area. I'd wager that for those of us who hunt, we pretty much know how to dress and carve up our harvest. New guy's coming in, doesn't necessarily mean young kids who've never taken a deer, elk, rabbit, squirell etc., and know how to process their own animals.

That being said, if you took a poll, and talked to the admin and mods, they would prefer to keep this forum closer to the mission statement posted. There are literally thousands of hunting forums, and most of them already have this type of info, for a person who might be looking for info on how to skin and process their deer.

Just my suspicions, I may be wrong, but I think most folks here would prefer for the forum to remain more true to it's mission statement.

FT
    FT, this comment is EXTREMELY offensive to me. I almost lost my left arm to a sword helping to protect our country. I have fibrewire that's in place of the tendon from my neck to my shoulder thanks to a doctor in Finland. Even paracord is a weapon and this is Weapons Evolution. It''s not just all about AR 15's

So, I really think your comment is way out of line. Thank you for having served in whatever capacity you did serve. You damn sure didn't almost lose your left arm though. I'm guessing that you never had to personally kill any of the bad guys either.

I'm one of the guys that the public really doesn't want to know about. So, PLEASE shut up.

My original post was a thought to put a main topic in this forum to talk about hunting and animal processing issues so as to help people learn or share knowledge. Quite obviously we want the best firearms that can help us get food. I guess you live in some city and simply like to take your guns to the range and plink with them. My guns are tools. They protect the few sheep my wife and I have. They are also needed to put down old or sick animals. I'm guessing that your guns are toys to you but my guns are necessary tools for me.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post

Here is the knife my youngest son made for me as a Dad's day gift so long ago.It works so darn well. I use 600 or 800 grit graphite paper to keep it clean and sharp.

He made the sheath in shop class also.

That's really amazing that your using a blade your son made for you and that it's still going strong!

My dad gave me these two Schrades in 2003 before he got sick. No telling how many decades he had been using them before they got to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gents,

No board is completely free of conflict. We're going to keep it professional here to one another. Let's settle down and move on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Gents,

No board is completely free of conflict. We're going to keep it professional here to one another. Let's settle down and move on.
    Yes, you're right UW, and from the above post. Seriously. Thank you and good night.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member