Downloads
    Uploads

Facebook deleting gun oriented pages???

I am a member of a page called "AR-15's For Sale and Discussion" and there is a pretty big thread going about gun oriented Facebook pages being shut down. Anyone else hearing anything about this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    I am a member of a page called "AR-15's For Sale and Discussion" and there is a pretty big thread going about gun oriented Facebook pages being shut down. Anyone else hearing anything about this?
    Well, I could see that specific page getting targeted. They don't like firearms being offered for sale via their website.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Well, I could see that specific page getting targeted. They don't like firearms being offered for sale via their website.
    That page is still up and running. The discussion is on that page about multiple other gun oriented pages being deleted/shut down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    That page is still up and running. The discussion is on that page about multiple other gun oriented pages being deleted/shut down.
    I heard about a hunting page getting shut down in my area... Not even strictly pertaining to guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like facebook for keeping up wtih friends, family and sales. But hate when they do crap like this. Makes me wonder who really is in control of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I run a national gun rights page. I haven't seen any of the larger ones getting taken out but there are always rumors. We keep a backup page on Google just in case. But its an afterthought its rarely updated and the formatting sucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny you should mention it; I just read an article about that earlier today: Facebook Deletes Hundreds of Pro Gun Pages Without Notice

It's happening. I'm in several PA gun-related groups and some people have already started saying other PA gun-related groups have been shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    But hate when they do crap like this. Makes me wonder who really is in control of it.
    Clearly people who lack common sense ...
    Last edited by Thompson; 4 November 2014 at 12:39.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they better no fuck up stickman FB page i be all mad and stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    they better no fuck up stickman FB page i be all mad and stuff
    I think he's too popular of a page to be discontinued - there'd probably be outcry from all of his industry friends

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I think he's too popular of a page to be discontinued - there'd probably be outcry from all of his industry friends
    yeh, not to mention the unwashed masses that are WEVO members and his FB followers. All hail Stickman!