Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Have you used the Rainer extended mag much? Thoughts?
    I have one on a forged set, which works a lot better than on this billet one. Too much material around the magazine release, partially blocking from depressing all the way. It still releases the magazine however. I don't know how much "better" it is, but I know for instance, if you're a gamer, a fraction of a section faster on reloads could help. For a $15 part, you can always try one out without breaking the budget and see if you like it. The texture on the button is nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I have one on a forged set, which works a lot better than on this billet one. Too much material around the magazine release, partially blocking from depressing all the way. It still releases the magazine however. I don't know how much "better" it is, but I know for instance, if you're a gamer, a fraction of a section faster on reloads could help. For a $15 part, you can always try one out without breaking the budget and see if you like it. The texture on the button is nice.
    Thanks for replying. Your right though probably just need to try one for myself :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I haven't updated this in awhile. I finally started working on this project again. This is not as exciting since SeattleDude already has his SPR built up and basically has a similar configuration.

Updated with the Geissele DMR Trigger. I'll install some BAD-EPS Pins and a Magpul PRS this weekend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I know I haven't updated this in awhile. I finally started working on this project again. This is not as exciting since SeattleDude already has his SPR built up and basically has a similar configuration.

Updated with the Geissele DMR Trigger. I'll install some BAD-EPS Pins and a Magpul PRS this weekend.

I love the ambi lowers from Rainier. So sexy looking. One is on my short list for sure!
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! Does RA mag release clear the lower well when depressed?
    +++++++++

Everyday is a good day!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDude View Post
    Looks great! Does RA mag release clear the lower well when depressed?
    Barely...

If this was a hard use, general carbine, I'd probably just replace it with a mil-spec release.

Since there won't be many mag changes on the fly, I'll just see how this one goes and replace as needed.