Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Hopefully, they'll work this out by next week. I like the new interface, but the site is just slow. Really Slow.
    Yeah still slow for me as well and I don't get my mil discount pricing anymore
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very clean looking site design. Should be very good after they tweak it a bit.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Removed so as to not stir the pot...
    Last edited by Ordnance; 16 November 2014 at 13:42. Reason: Diplomacy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    Whoever built their site needs to reconsider their business model. It shouldn't take this long to work out some key issues that still haven't been resolved as far as I can tell. Being slow should have been the least of their concerns, but there's an issue with the live inventory not being correct and who ever is inputting values for products isn't doing it right and they're not showing up when you click on certain categories. There also should not have been any need to have everyone reset their password which also isn't working even when some of us attempt to do so. They've also been lacking in the listening dept when a customer calls and they would rather assume than make the effort because they think they're too busy. I hope they pull it together because it would be unfortunate if they let what was once a great local business fall into a big box store category where the service and knowledge level is a far cry from their beginnings.
    That's quite a proclamation .... "once great local business" it's been a week. Be patient.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's quite a proclamation .... "once great local business" it's been a week. Be patient.
    Decided to use some discretion being a FNG here... PM sent...
    Last edited by Ordnance; 16 November 2014 at 13:22.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    There also should not have been any need to have everyone reset their password which also isn't working even when some of us attempt to do so.
    If anything, it would probably behoove all customers to reset their passwords - from a security standpoint.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will obviously agree here. The roll out has not been up to snuff. My account is also one of many that doesn't work correctly. I know they are working hard to address it.

My personal opinion is, it would have been nice to see some notice before the site was switched over.

Second, it would have been nice to see a switch over, only when your previous orders, wish lists, ect would be transferred over at the same time.

And the real time inventory shouldn't have gone live, if they weren't ready.

I know they're working many hours a day to fix it, so hopefully sooner than later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will obviously agree here. The roll out has not been up to snuff. My account is also one of many that doesn't work correctly. I know they are working hard to address it.

My personal opinion is, it would have been nice to see some notice before the site was switched over.

Second, it would have been nice to see a switch over, only when your previous orders, wish lists, ect would be transferred over at the same time.

And the real time inventory shouldn't have gone live, if they weren't ready.

I know they're working many hours a day to fix it, so hopefully sooner than later.
    If you had a comment rating system I would have given this 5 stars... lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    It disabled my LE discount, have to shoot them an e-mail tomorrow and see if they can rectify that before next weekend. Other than that, it's growing on me. No trouble with resetting the password. I miss how the old site automatically populated in alphabetical order by brand name, but that's no big.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Website speeds have been fixed, pricing has been fixed, many more bugs are being fixed but much better today than a week ago. We expect everything to be Rainier worthy in a few more weeks. Thank you for your business and your patience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um I can not seem to find the RA Raptor for 7.62... or the RA Raptor for 5.56 on the website.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you search raptor the 5.56 is on the last page(page 6). Not seeing the 7.62 version though.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    If you search raptor the 5.56 is on the last page(page 6). Not seeing the 7.62 version though.
    That is the AXTS one.. I know they are all the same but was looking for the RA one.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    That is the AXTS one.. I know they are all the same but was looking for the RA one.
    You won't see anymore RA branded ones in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You won't see anymore RA branded ones in the future.
    What about their .22 RUC upper? I remember seeing them on the old website, but I haven't been able to find it at all on the new website.

Was hoping to pick one up sometime during the spring