Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You won't see anymore RA branded ones in the future.

This makes me sad. Looks like I will just pick up the AXTS 7.62 version from Joe Bob's
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    This makes me sad. Looks like I will just pick up the AXTS 7.62 version from Joe Bob's
    I'm sure you can read between the lines... but personally, I will not be purchasing or supporting any more AXTS made products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    That is the AXTS one.. I know they are all the same but was looking for the RA one.
    If you want a 7.62 version with "Rainier Arms" on it then I would call The Peninsula's Premier Pro Shop in Belfair, WA on Tuesday after 1100 PST and I'm fairly certain they still have some. I don't remember what they were charging though. He does take credit cards and ship.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Resurrecting an old thread, but I figured this might be the place to ask. That said, this may also be a dick question, so feel free to tell me to go away and I'll understand...

I've been watching a specific firearm on Rainier for at least a month now and I've seen zero interest from customers (quantity is staying the same and they have several in stock). I understand that Rainier has it's own costs and needs to pay the bills, but does Rainier entertain offers on stagnant items? I'm not talking low-balling Mr. Hwang, but just a fair offer to move an item.

Like I said, it may be out of line, but figured I'd ask here among friends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Resurrecting an old thread, but I figured this might be the place to ask. That said, this may also be a dick question, so feel free to tell me to go away and I'll understand...

I've been watching a specific firearm on Rainier for at least a month now and I've seen zero interest from customers (quantity is staying the same and they have several in stock). I understand that Rainier has it's own costs and needs to pay the bills, but does Rainier entertain offers on stagnant items? I'm not talking low-balling Mr. Hwang, but just a fair offer to move an item.

Like I said, it may be out of line, but figured I'd ask here among friends.
    Send me a PM and I can ask.