Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LANTAC E-BCG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Mil-Spec = last decade's cutting edge..
    Just curious, by that do you mean that in today's standards, it goes above and beyond mil-spec?

And thanks Lantac!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Just curious, by that do you mean that in today's standards, it goes above and beyond mil-spec?

And thanks Lantac!
    I was speaking about the comments that some would rather just stick with a standard mil-spec carrier. I think those with that mentality of Mil-spec or nothing lose out on a lot of superior products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Lantac do you care to share anything about the new proprietary buffer system off your FB page?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Hey Lantac do you care to share anything about the new proprietary buffer system off your FB page?
    We are about to file the patent and then all will be revealed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interested to see what you've made.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was speaking about the comments that some would rather just stick with a standard mil-spec carrier. I think those with that mentality of Mil-spec or nothing lose out on a lot of superior products.
    Oh - yep; couldn't agree with you more!

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's nothing wrong with being a purest as long as you give a company the chance to prove themselves. Most purest believe in investing in training over products.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Introducing our new E-BCG Bolt Carrier Group with forward porting gas system and Domed Head 'SmoothCam' Cam Pin. Our Enhanced BCG runs smoother and flatter, cleaner and with less pressurization to the upper when used with a suppressor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    putting the EBCG on the list of things for a suppressor upper build...

Downloads
    Uploads
    ... This BCG will go will with my 300 BLK build

Interesting to note how Lantac's lower was made in the UK. Guessing it's just a prototype/pre-production model.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you all enjoy the video guys.
    We are a UK based company as well and have permission from the Home Office that allows us to make Semi Auto and Full Auto rifles in that country. Some testing is done over there too.. We make semi auto rifles in the UK for Europe etc... USA Products are machined in Nevada and South Carolina. We will have full rifle production for the USA very soon with some new products coming in 2015.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Learned something new today. Very cool though!

And yep, it was an awesome video. Good music too. Can't wait to see more of the E-BCG!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll stick with a known mil-spec part over an unproven part every time, for a duty or defensive carbine. That won't prevent me from testing out new products, but they get used in a different role.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^Well put Eric.^ Until one feels that a new proprietary part has a proven track record, I personally wouldn't want my life depending on it. That's not to say improvements can't be made over mil-spec, the KAC E3 system is a prime example.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Video Release ***E-BCG GIVEAWAY***

One Lucky winner will be drawn on Black Friday 23:59Hrs PST You must SHARE the video, comment below "Shared" and Tag 3 friends. Good Luck!!

http://youtu.be/pzw9EqhVI0A
    flickr
    facebook