Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: LANTAC E-BCG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladman View Post
    Is there a followup to the accuracy improvement claims for the Lantac BCG's? I'm looking to build a high power rifle (20" rifle gas) and wouldn't mind using a fancy part if the claims are true...

As I understand it, the flared tail is supposed to enhance accuracy by ensuring that the BCG is relatively centered in the channel as it pushes a new round into the chamber. In this way the new round will be pushed in more squarely..? I have seen a High Power gunsmith make a modification to the carrier tail to accomplish this, and he claims accuracy improvement with such a technique.

ETA: I literally signed up to ask this question.
    Proof Research found about a %23 accuracy increase just by using our BCG alone.

They have systems to accurately and reliably measure if the round is feeding off the right or the left side of the magazine. So, I can't really shine that shoe any more. LOL.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

LANTAC E-BCG

Got a black one on order. Unfortunately they sent the NiB one by mistake which just arrived. I have an email out to the Lantac contact email about how to resolve that.
    Last edited by fledge; 17 November 2017 at 15:00.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    Proof Research found about a %23 accuracy increase just by using our BCG alone.

They have systems to accurately and reliably measure if the round is feeding off the right or the left side of the magazine. So, I can't really shine that shoe any more. LOL.
    23%? Is that a typo?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Got a black one on order. Unfortunately they sent the NiB one by mistake which just arrived. I have an email out to the Lantac contact email about how to resolve that.
    Yes. That was a shipping mistake and she's been properly chewed for it. She's going to send you a label to return the NiB one with the black nitride E-BCG first thing Monday. We're extremely sorry about this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    23%? Is that a typo?
    No. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really need and want some Lantac.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright, well, it's officially on my list. One other question, are these BCG's going to work well with a 20" rifle-gas setup? It seems to me that this is marketed toward short barreled suppressed systems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright, well, it's officially on my list. One other question, are these BCG's going to work well with a 20" rifle-gas setup? It seems to me that this is marketed toward short barreled suppressed systems.
    Why would it not?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will the black nitride be a regularly stocked item or will this be a one time run?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I recall correctly, when the LMT "enhanced" BCG was originally introduced, I believe they recommended not using it on longer barreled guns. I was simply wondering if you had a similar recommendation. It sounds like I'm good to go here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    23%? Is that a typo?
    Aaron you know I love my Lantac gear and buy plenty of stuff... but 23% WUT? LOL..... I'm not buying it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Aaron you know I love my Lantac gear and buy plenty of stuff... but 23% WUT? LOL..... I'm not buying it.
    I’ve been asked to clarify. Proof told us that is what they found with their shooter on their system over a milspec BCG. I apologize if I made it sound like that’s what you’ll see if you replace a JP or other really high quality carrier with ours. When going from a MilSpec BCG you will see an increase. That’s the increase Proof told the owner of the company at SHOT Show. They have the ability to measure extreme accuracy deviations - Hense my feeding comment. Not trying to mislead or make claims here. I can only relate what I’ve been told and in this case the owner informed us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So at 100 yards if your shooting one inch groups with a milspec BCG and you switch to the Lantac your groups may go down to .77 Thats a difference but not insane. 23% sounds like alot until you do the math.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    I’ve been asked to clarify. Proof told us that is what they found with their shooter on their system over a milspec BCG. I apologize if I made it sound like that’s what you’ll see if you replace a JP or other really high quality carrier with ours. When going from a MilSpec BCG you will see an increase. That’s the increase Proof told the owner of the company at SHOT Show. They have the ability to measure extreme accuracy deviations - Hense my feeding comment. Not trying to mislead or make claims here. I can only relate what I’ve been told and in this case the owner informed us.
    Do we have a sample size for this claim, or is this n = 1?