Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LANTAC E-BCG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I'll stick with a known mil-spec part over an unproven part every time, for a duty or defensive carbine. That won't prevent me from testing out new products, but they get used in a different role.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

And thanks for posting that GOST!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem, trying increase peoples chances of getting free stuff.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Appologies for being late to the pary on this thread.

Lantac, have you tested with 300 blk subsonics on a suppressed SBR? I'm curious to see if the BCG would be effective in that setup.

ps. thats the current build I'm working on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Video Release ***E-BCG GIVEAWAY***

One Lucky winner will be drawn on Black Friday 23:59Hrs PST You must SHARE the video, comment below "Shared" and Tag 3 friends. Good Luck!!

http://youtu.be/pzw9EqhVI0A
    hope is me LOL i dont have the money to build a new upper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like these are just about to be released finally:

Specifications:

M16 Full Auto Style for increased mass and lock time.
    Our new BCG is precision machined from 8620 Steel with a shot peened bolt manufactured from Carpenter 158 and Magnetically Particle Inspected.
    The entire carrier assembly is NiB, Electroless Nickel Boron coated with the patented, advanced UTC EXO process, unlike standard NiB coatings.
    This offers extreme lubricity with a friction coefficent of .04 and surface hardness of 68-72 Rockwell C.
    The carriers patent pending design features unique shrouded and forward facing gas ports that have also been re sized so that gas is vented differently to a standard carrier.
    This results in a system that runs flatter with a smoother energy pulse.
    In addition the system also runs cooler and cleaner, there is also less pressurization of the upper receiver when running a suppressed barrel.
    The flared boss at the tail of the carrier enhances the BCG's lock position within the upper and makes it more consistent, resulting in an accuracy improvement.
    All critical dimensions are hard turned / ground after heat treat and the bore of the carrier and gas key have been hard chrome lined for the best possible wear resistance.
    All E-BCG's feature the LANTAC CP-R360 patent pending domed cam pin that is machined from 17-4PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 condition (45RC approx).
    The ultra smooth head reduces wear within the upper receiver.
    The BCG's 11.7oz weight helps to increase lock time and smoother operation.
    Gas keys are properly staked at four points and only grade 8 fasteners are used in assembly.

Weight 11.7oz
    Forward Porting, enlarged vents.
    Balanced flared boss.
    8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned, Chrome Lined
    MPI Carpenter 158 Bolt, Shot Peened, Hard Turned / Ground.
    NiB UTC EXO Coating.
    CP-R360 Domed Cam Pin
    All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 1.2.2.2
    Shot Peening is conducted with S110 shot, Established by Almen Gage A-2 strip .006 -.008
    Made in the USA.

MSRP $285.00

Downloads
    Uploads
    that looks sexy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Was considering one of these but that price is a deal breaker for me.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Was considering one of these but that price is a deal breaker for me.
    Agreed. What makes the EBCG worth it. And I know I know premium parts for premium price etc etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is competing with the LMT Enhanced Carrier, and priced as such.

Downloads
    Uploads
    About the only one I would consider at that price would be an E3. I doubt with my skill set that I would be able to tell much difference between this one and a FA NiB BCG. Not saying that it may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but rather that this bread cost to much.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Even at that price, I still think I'd splurge and get it for my 300 BLK build. Looks very well machined (didn't expect anything less).

Downloads
    Uploads

LANTAC E-BCG

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    This is competing with the LMT Enhanced Carrier, and priced as such.
    Understood! It is a sweet looking carrier and I can't say I'd never get one. I do have to admit it has very nice lines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The more I look at this the more I like it. This or the Fathom enhanced... Gun people problems

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not here to defend prices guys just to say that there is a load of R & D in this and it has features that other carriers simply don't have, so its a different animal for sure.
    Its got the highest spec on materials and finishing, ships with our reduced wear cam pin and features forward porting as well as the flared tail. That tail noticeably increases accuracy over a standard carrier.
    The porting is totally re designed and this results in a much flatter shooting bolt that also runs cooler. Its EXO UTC NiB coated not just standard NiB and hand polished too.
    We have tried to price it as competitively as possible considering an LMT enhanced carrier is over $300 and so is a Salient.
    It wont be everyone's choice, we know that, but we only make the best and that costs.
    Wait till you see what else is coming for 2015 :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LantacUSA View Post
    . That tail noticeably increases accuracy over a standard carrier.
    Let me preface by saying I own and adore my Lantac Dragon and y'all's UAR is high on the purchase list.

But what is a 'noticeable' increase and what testing are you basing this conclusion on? And how are you attributing accuracy increases to a change in carrier shape?