Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive got a seekins lower and love it. It has the mag release via allen key instead of roll pin and several trigger adjustment allen key pieces already installed. Great lower. Like others have said, if it's out of spec, id contact them. Id like to hear about their service/response.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sent them an email last week. Still nothing. I'm going to call today

Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: They wanted me to ship the upper plus optic to them for inspection. I cut the chase on a likely drawn out period of time without a working rifle and gently shaved my eotech to meet the upper. My findings were that military specs call for .830-.835" on the width of the picatinny rail. The seekins was .839-.841 depending on where the measurement was taken. The eotech, made to tight tolerances wouldn't fit. On the bottom of the eotech, I shaved out a thin strip to allow it to fit. The eotech still fits smaller rails like the sig rail and the smallest rail, the fortis. Northtech Defense had the best machining. If you look at the mil specs for the picatinny you see the measurements on top as (.835 - .005. ) I'm assuming some folks may have taken that -.005 as a measurement for tolerance in either direction. Its not. Its simply a minus, meaning acceptable values are .830-.835.