Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Yes in general. I have access to a vise and torque wrench. I bought my own upper block, lower block and armorers wrench.

The tools I didn't buy I have 24/7 access too. His(FIL) tools are my tools.
    I agree every real AR guy should have the means to work on his rifles, and it's on the "list" but I'd still have no way to pin&weld the muzzle, pin the GB or drill/tap a hole in my upper for the Noveske NSR...

So I'm just saving my pennies at the moment so ADCO can turn my dream parts into my dream build :D

Downloads
    Uploads

Stickman 100k WLV Upper

Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I agree every real AR guy should have the means to work on his rifles, and it's on the "list" but I'd still have no way to pin&weld the muzzle, pin the GB or drill/tap a hole in my upper for the Noveske NSR...

So I'm just saving my pennies at the moment so ADCO can turn my dream parts into my dream build :D
    Understood and I'm not knocking you, just messing with ya 😜
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 19 November 2014 at 04:32.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post

You may also want to consider Rainier to do the work. They pinned both my GB and AFAB, and the work was top notch.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    You may also want to consider Rainier to do the work. They pinned both my GB and AFAB, and the work was top notch.
    Yep, Rainier Pins every single gas block on every upper I own.