Downloads
    Uploads

Reloading/Spreadsheet

The last time I took a class on Microsoft Excel was circa 2000. Usually, spreadsheets were already created for the Eng Dept., where I worked, so I mostly just "filled in the blanks" rather than designing my own. Needless to say, that was a perishable skill, and I can't remember "jack" about it.

I was hoping someone might tell me where I can find a template for reloaders, where I can enter data from my Chronograph, that can be entered into a spreadsheet. Actually, I could just label cells and enter data, such as FPS, BC, SD, Extreme Spread, etc, but I was hoping I could find something that was set up to make calculations and store info such as OAL, temp, etc, right in the spreadsheet for analysis.

There used to be a really nice one in the public domain, that I used several years ago, but can't find it now.

If anyone can help me locate a template for this data, I'd really appreciate it. I don't mind buying something not in the "public domain", if it's not too expensive.

Thanks,

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Ride4frnt. That would have been great, but it would only allow me to view it in protected mode. I couldn't actually save it as a file, open it in Excel, and manipulate the data. I suppose there's something in Excel, that let's you protect your work, and not let others manipulate the data.

I do really and sincerely appreciate the effort to help, though.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads

Reloading/Spreadsheet

Here's the page I took it from. If you right click it and save file as and open it there should be a way to get out of read-only mode. Not exactly sure of the process without a computer in front of me, but I know for a read only word document there's a dialog box at the top of the page that says enable editing.

http://www.tacticoolproducts.com/reloadinglog/

Eta: what version of excel are you using? There's definitely a way to be able to edit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    PM me your email Address and I can send you the spreadsheet I use. Although I print these out and hand jam them, making dated notes and corrections as I go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey FortTom...

My wife (computer geek) made a fillable excel spreadsheet for myself and 11B that I had her copy from the Ultimate Reloader reloading site:

http://ultimatereloader.com/2014/01/...our-load-data/

Hope this is what you were looking for?

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT,

I sent two excel sheets to your inbox: one is what MCA mentioned and the other is more advanced with internal calculations that average a velocity spread and can be copied and altered respectively for other data

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT, If you have not received what you need, PM me with the cell layouts (row headings and column headings) and what formulae you want in them, and I will build it for you.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    FT, If you have not received what you need, PM me with the cell layouts (row headings and column headings) and what formulae you want in them, and I will build it for you.
    Thanks for the offer, Jerry, and to others who offered to help. Former11B just happened to have 2 templates that covered everything I needed.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger