Downloads
    Uploads

DD Rail for a Colt Ar-15 Sporter question

Just took my very first AR out to range for the first time in a long while. It is a Colt AR15 Sporter that I bought back in the Early 1990's right out of college. Still shoots great but could use a little updating.

When I bought it, I put a surefire 500A fore end on it. Now the Surefire has seen better days and I want to put a new DD Lite rail on it. Think its time to replace the Stock , buffer and spring too.

Would the DD Lite 7 inch rail or the DD Lite Rail 12.0 FSP fit?

Any recommendations on new buffer and spring?

thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Had that same question...is it the carbine or the rifle??? I have a M4 Carbine ant I use the 7.0 DD Omega rail and it is awesome....the rifle should be the 9.0 rail I believe....at least that
    is what I remember asking about what fits what....7.0 for Carbine lengths and 9.0 for rifle lengths but if you want to go farther past the gas rail and front post there are some that
    accomodate that.....you can look at Daniel Defense website and they have pics of their rails but most sites have pics of the rail of choice..you could also call them and ask too the cust serv
    people are pretty cool.....good luck
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on their behalf. -George Orwell