Thread: ADCO Question?

Downloads
    Uploads

ADCO Question?

Hi,
    I am a newer member of this site and have been a member of ARFCOM for a while. I am having difficulty finding a good place to post this, so I decided this was the best spot. On ARFCOM there is an "Industry" forum where people can post questions up for "ADCO Firearms". Because of technical difficulties, I am unable to access ARFCOM at the moment. So I am posting here in hope for a response.

I purchased a BCM 16" (Light-Weight) Mid-Length Upper and had it shipped directly to ADCO from BCM. I am having a Troy TRX Extreme 13" rail installed (as well as the FSB being shaved to fit under the rail). I had spoken on the phone with Dave @ ADCO previous to that and he said to have the upper sent directly to them from BCM.

In my order from ADCO I had specified in the comment section what was being done and that I would like to be contacted so I could arrange a pickup (I live close enough that I can drive down and pick it up from them). This is also exactly what Dave and I had discussed over the phone.

According to the tracking information, the upper has been received by ADCO. I have yet to hear from them, after repeated attempts to call between the recommended hours of 4-6pm during the days they are open. I also sent an e-mail to Steve with no reply.

I am not angry, however I would like to know what is going on with my order. I am concerned because I am unable to contact ADCO, considering that I will have to pick it up from them. If ADCO visits this forum, please PM so we are on the same page. I am going to be using this upper for hunting in a few weeks and I need to have it ASAP.

Thanks,

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Send Dave an email. They get very busy at times and emailing Dave is usually the best way to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot1988 View Post
    Hi,

In my order from ADCO I had specified in the comment section what was being done and that I would like to be contacted so I could arrange a pickup (I live close enough that I can drive down and pick it up from them). This is also exactly what Dave and I had discussed over the phone.

According to the tracking information, the upper has been received by ADCO. I have yet to hear from them, after repeated attempts to call between the recommended hours of 4-6pm during the days they are open. I also sent an e-mail to Steve with no reply.

You are neglecting to mention how long ADCO has had the upper. More importantly, if you close enough to go pick it up, go over and ask them if it is time sensitive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You are neglecting to mention how long ADCO has had the upper. More importantly, if you close enough to go pick it up, go over and ask them if it is time sensitive.

It was recieved on the 20th (wens). I will send dave an e-mail (I assume it is dave@adcofirearms.com?). Again, not trying to raise a stink here, just want to make sure everything is on track.

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot1988 View Post
    It was recieved on the 20th (wens). I will send dave an e-mail (I assume it is dave@adcofirearms.com?). Again, not trying to raise a stink here, just want to make sure everything is on track.

Mike
    That is his E-Mail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yo have the contact info for ADCO and this thread is done.