Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I've not seen the Centurion 14.5" made in awhile. The ones that Monty used to sell were the 16" that had been cut down to 14.5", that meant that you lost about 1.5" of the internal taper of the bore. The last barrels I've seen them offer were 14.7" carbine length gas system. A 14.5" BCM ELW would be killer with that build, the reviews have been great for that barrel.
    Well that's good to know. Just don't know what barrel I want to get. Some Companies grabbed my eye since the giveaway. All reputable too. So it's just a hard decision. Also price and Reliability play a big role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    Well that's good to know. Just don't know what barrel I want to get. Some Companies grabbed my eye since the giveaway. All reputable too. So it's just a hard decision. Also price and Reliability play a big role.

Rainier barrels are hard to beat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Rainier barrels are hard to beat.
    I do like that fluted look. So many choices. And they do pin gas blocks which is what I want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post

I've got a BCM BFH 14.5" and it's been very nice. If your wanting polished feed ramps Daniel Defense and BCM both have them.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a BCM BFH 14.5" and it's been very nice. If your wanting polished feed ramps Daniel Defense and BCM both have them.
    Thanks. PM sent

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looky what came in the mail.

[IMG] SRS02 by gostsystems, on Flickr[/IMG]
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

that's nice
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't pass up a deal on a BCM Upper receiver and a Mod 1 Grip. That will be the beginning of my next build. I just have to finish the current upgrades/rebuild before I start another one.

Downloads
    Uploads

You've got some good taste in gear :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    You've got some good taste in gear :D
    My taste isn't that good, but if you're willing to shop around you can find these a lot cheaper now.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    My taste isn't that good, but if you're willing to shop around you can find these a lot cheaper now.
    I know there's been some rumblings about the SRS as not everyone is pleased with it. I'm curious to see what you think about it GOST after you get some trigger time behind it.

BUT... I think I need one. I've played around and shot Stick's guns with his SRS and am generally impressed with it, especially the larger tube. However, it was always hard to justify the fact they were twice the money as a PRO. They have come down in price, and they're also available at somewhat reasonable prices on the secondary market. The version with the included BOBRO mount in my opinion is the only way to go. They shouldn't even offer the cheesy Trijicon Mount version.

Downloads
    Uploads

very nice. Wanted one but for some reason when I want one of those, I tell myself to try to save more money for an ACOG. Sad to say, I dont have either. Darn me building things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely love the Bobro mount. Don't have a lot of trigger time behind it yet. When facing really bright sunlight you will get a emmitter reflection, so far this has not bothered me yet. This reflection issue could probably be resolved if Trijicon would polarize the lenses. The FOV is incredible, picking up the dot is easy. There is no tube effect with this RDS. Was planning to get another H1 for my last build but found this for $600 new never mounted. For that price I think it's worth it. It's like an EXPS3 and a PRO had a baby. In all honesty it doesn't feel any heavier than both of the previously 2 mentioned. So far I'll give it a thumbs up if found under $700.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Which reminds me, I need to knock out some of the want list stuff next year in optics. I need some new "photo props" That's how I justify it to the wife anyway

Trijicon SRS
    Trijicon TA31RCO
    Trijicon VCOG
    Elcan SpecterDR

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a very expensive list. Good luck with it. You need to add a Valdada Pitbull to it.
    flickr
    facebook