Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Coyote Rifleworks made the deal on the trust just too tempting. NFA trust done! Now to start saving for one of those noise reducing thingies. Coyote made it a very easy process BTW, and customer service was good. 10 min. after purchase my phone was ringing.
    Awesome! good for you.. Welcome to da 'club'! My advice... plan to save for more than one! LOL I'm waiting on #5... altho I do wish I knew of Coyote before I got my Trust. it would have saved me a ton.

I just got my Aero 10½" 5.56 barrel for a secondary SBR upper. Wondering what sponsor I will 'sponsor' next. If King's Arsenal has their seat covers on sale this BF or CM then the question shall answer itself.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got some of my purchases from the sponsors... Thanksgiving week sure didn't help with speedy shipping! LOL

BDL

Parallax (yes, it's on a M&P15-22... for now!)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those look very nice Swissy.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not contest related, but I finally ordered my 10.5" Noveske bbl for my next build.

I did buy an Lantac Dragon around the time these shenanigans began, but I think once I stop being lazy I'm going to switch my 5.56 back to a Templar Custom MC-E brake.