Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEW Mega Arms Slide Lock Charging Handle

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    So no lever or mechanism to disengage the latch? Just pull and release? I like the look of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that SLR also has a similar designed one. Mega's FB page said more info tomorrow.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how I feel about these charging handles with less parts. I've got one of the first Raptors without the lasered logos and it's been my favorite.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Not sure how I feel about these charging handles with less parts. I've got one of the first Raptors without the lasered logos and it's been my favorite.
    GOST, did you catch a price on this? I tried the Raptor, and it wasn't at all for me. This "lever-less" CH looks pretty interesting though. I wish someone would do a review on one so I don't have to be my own test dummy. I removed a thin layer of skin on my right hand with the Raptor, and promptly gave it to someone else needing one to finish a rifle for a friend. Since then, I'm still not crazy about the idea of an ambi CH, after jamming my fingers under the CH and F/A, but this one looks doable and could double as an "ambi" with the lack of a lever being needed.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    GOST, did you catch a price on this? I tried the Raptor, and it wasn't at all for me. This "lever-less" CH looks pretty interesting though. I wish someone would do a review on one so I don't have to be my own test dummy. I removed a thin layer of skin on my right hand with the Raptor, and promptly gave it to someone else needing one to finish a rifle for a friend. Since then, I'm still not crazy about the idea of an ambi CH, after jamming my fingers under the CH and F/A, but this one looks doable and could double as an "ambi" with the lack of a lever being needed.

FT
    Yeah, I'm still a fan of the BCM mod4, but this one looks promising.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT they didn't have a price listed yet, maybe it will be released tomorrow. Maybe we will get lucky there will be a MrGunsNgear review.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I removed a thin layer of skin on my right hand with the Raptor, and promptly gave it to someone else needing one to finish a rifle for a friend. Since then, I'm still not crazy about the idea of an ambi CH, after jamming my fingers under the CH and F/A, but this one looks doable and could double as an "ambi" with the lack of a lever being needed.

FT
    The Raptor and other ambi CH's work good with the VLTOR MUR-1A or Noveske Gen3, where their FA is shorter.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Yeah, I'm still a fan of the BCM mod4, but this one looks promising.
    Same here, but I prefer the Mod 3. Also own one PRI Gas Buster. But I liked the idea of the MEGA arms not using a lever at all. However, GOST brought up the point that the Ambi's work well on certain upper receivers with a shorter FA. I'm certainly not going to change out receivers to try one, nor did I think GOST was suggesting that, but I don't want to lay out another $80 or so for a CH, just to give it away a day or two later.

Maybe, as GOST suggested, someone will do a review on this soon, and that issue (clearance) will be addressed.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am curious how it releases then, when you cycle the rifle. Without a lever it seems like it will put excessive wear on the upper that the CH catches on...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depending on price I think I'll try it on this build. I was a planning on just going with another BCM Mod 3. Even though it is pinchy.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    interesting......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I am curious how it releases then, when you cycle the rifle. Without a lever it seems like it will put excessive wear on the upper that the CH catches on...
    Looks like they've round off the latch to try to minimize wear on the upper.
    flickr
    facebook