Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Geissele Trigger Groups. Do they ever go on sale?

If I find what I'm looking for should I just grab it? Geissele has their Super Tricon back in stock.

Will there be any movement around Black Friday? Or is this an item that stays pretty much fixed in terms of pricing? $235.00

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you MIL or LE?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither Sir. Rookie builder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Canexpat View Post
    Neither Sir. Rookie builder.
    Some websites like Rainier and DSG arms offer small discounts on Geissele products if you're eligible, which is why I asked. Unfortunately, Geissele products, especially triggers rarely go on sale. However, I have seen some good deals on slightly used products on the various forum EE's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my sense. And thank you for the prompt responses, I'll keep an eye out.

I discovered your site via The Stickman Giveaway. Terrific site with an excellent attitude. Somewhat humbling to realize how little one can know...

Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my sense. And thank you for the prompt responses, I'll keep an eye out.

I discovered your site via The Stickman Giveaway. Terrific site with an excellent attitude. Somewhat humbling to realize how little one can know...
    I learned a long time ago, "no one knows as much as all of us."

Any particular reason you have to have a Tricon?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait for black friday, is all i got.
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 18 November 2014 at 00:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    primary arms puts them on sale a few times a year, and they'll probably have one of their usual huge sales later this month. the only caveat is that it's anybody's guess if they'll have the one you want in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A good Geissele trigger is the G2S it is normally $165 but I have seen some for $100 new on EBay. It is pretty much a SSA without the markings.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    A good Geissele trigger is the G2S it is normally $165 but I have seen some for $100 new on EBay. It is pretty much a SSA without the markings.
    Would you trust eBay for high dollar stuff that? I'm hesitant to go to eBay for gun stuff ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a few retailers that use EBay like Primary Arms. Sometimes there prices are cheaper on EBay. But you're right in being skeptical.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Any particular reason you have to have a Tricon?
    No reason in particular. My interest to purchase came from commentary by others and conclusions I've reached through reading reviews on the product. I've no hands on experience. I like the flatness of the trigger and ribbing. I'm not married to my purchase intent. Ideas?

My build is my first. Component choices are premised on a utilitarian weapon. I know it's my first & most likely not my last. I'm lefty so I'm going with the San Tan lower, AmTec barrel, KMR 13 rail, Vltor MUR upper and the list goes on...

Downloads
    Uploads
    No reason in particular. My interest to purchase came from commentary by others and conclusions I've reached through reading reviews on the product. I've no hands on experience. I like the flatness of the trigger and ribbing. I'm not married to my purchase intent. Ideas?

My build is my first. Component choices are premised on a utilitarian weapon. I know it's my first & most likely not my last. I'm lefty so I'm going with the San Tan lower, AmTec barrel, KMR 13 rail, Vltor MUR upper and the list goes on...

Sounds like you got a nice functional build in the works. As far as flat triggers I would suggest a geissele SDE. Basically just an SSA-E but with the flat bow. My geissele triggers have been some of the best money I've spent on my rifles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a SD3G on a rifle and love it.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I've got a SD3G on a rifle and love it.
    I've got an SD-C on my BCM and it's by far my favorite trigger.

I've got a G2S as well and it's also excellent. If they'd only come out with a flat version of the G2S.