Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Work pants.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got some vertx for Christmas. All I have to say is if you order them, go a size down in length. I ordered my normal 34 length and they are a solid 3-4" too long. I'll have em hemmed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Vertx is a world apart from that 5.11 stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to return my vertx/x-mas pants as the waist was too small and noticed the length a little longer then normal jean length...First impression though is a nice structured, thought out pant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duluth Trading. Exchange or refund for any reason. I got 3 pair of the cargos and a pair of denim. 2 cargo's are strictly for work. I see no point in buying anything else for now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I had to return my vertx/x-mas pants as the waist was too small and noticed the length a little longer then normal jean length...First impression though is a nice structured, thought out pant.
    Vertx, for me, has not been consistent in their sizing, ever. I once ordered three pairs at the same time and had them all show up in different physical sizes despite the fact that the tags were all identical.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    5.11?

Why not 10.22 ?

Had some since 2011 still going strong. I'm sure one day I'll pick up some vertx to try out but for now these have been excellent. Only complaint is the metal "D" ring on a few pairs got ripped off when I attached the leash my 70lb pit was on and she ripped it off.

So definitely not perfect, but pretty damn good IMHO