Members,

I've been working on a T&E program for the members here for about the last 6-9 months off and on. My goal was to have members access to all things AR to try out and see what their opinions were. Most of us are on a budget, and it's hard to buy things before you've had a chance to try them out in the field. I want to help bridge this gap.

The project has always been in the back burner due to personal time constraints and things like the on-going giveaway, but we're just about to launch. How does it work you ask?

It's simple, when we get items in for T&E, we'll post what's available. Those of you that are committed to actually trying it out will be selected to receive the product. Simply take 8-10 weeks to evaluate it for yourself. All we ask of you, is that you post your thoughts in the form of an overview or review, however you see fit. Pictures are always appreciated, even in the form of a cell phone picture. I realize not all of you are great writers, or professional photographers, but I would assume all of you are shooters. Your fellow shooters can always use an extra opinion when weighing in on whether to purchase a particular product.

The goal is to have a constant stream of different products coming in, and out the other end, a constant flow of new reviews.

Common questions I'm sure you'll ask:

Can you keep the item?

Right now, yes and no. Some things you may keep, others will have to be returned. The Primary Arms optics for example will have to be returned. If you fall in love with it, I'm sure we can get them to sell it to you at a reduced cost. Down the road, I hope to have all T&E items as something you can keep.

Who pays for shipping?

We'll pay to ship it to you. We only ask you pay to ship it back, or to the next fellow WEVO member.

How long can I use it for?

There is no set timeline, but we hope 8-10 weeks is sufficient.

How do you get selected?

Just post in the thread of your interest and we will make a selection. In the beginning we shall gear it to longer time members, only because they have an established stay here. However, all members are welcome.

This is work in progress, so things will have to be changed or tweaked as we go along. Please bear with us.

Here's what we have initially available:

Primary Arms Micro Dot With Removable Base

Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot with Push Buttons and 50K Battery Life

Primary Arms 2.5X Compact AR15 Scope with CQB ACSS Reticle

Primary Arms Compact Weapon Light (700 Lumens) GENII

LanTac Dragon for 556

Please don't participate if you don't plan on writing your thoughts on a post. Good, Bad or the Ugly. You don't have to filter your opinions.

Thanks.